Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Further on Risch, what's his likely role going forward? Will he be used to tag, or to win the ball?
Still an incredibly effective clearance player. I imagine he'll continue to play that role until his body lets him down. He's contracted until the end of 2017, so he's got another two seasons ahead of him to see how he goes!

Hey guys,
Is Loneragan almost guaranteed to play another tagging role on Selwood/Dangerfield this weekend, and probably will keep playing as a tagger from now onwards despite the injuries?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any particular reason why Nicholls cant make his way back in the side??

Got dropped after putting up a nice score 2 weeks ago and now Currie is keeping him out the side.. my Elite side is hurting! Rucks are so scarce in our 14 man league!

Any particular reason why Nicholls cant make his way back in the side??

Got dropped after putting up a nice score 2 weeks ago and now Currie is keeping him out the side.. my Elite side is hurting! Rucks are so scarce in our 14 man league!

Just not presenting enough around the ground. I also suspect there are some questions being asked about his disposal efficiency

Hey guys,
Is Loneragan almost guaranteed to play another tagging role on Selwood/Dangerfield this weekend, and probably will keep playing as a tagger from now onwards despite the injuries?
Well, that may explain why he has turned into such a ****en Supercaoch spud! :p

Really, is there any chance at all he will start playing as a midfielder and start putting up decent SC scores?

Really, is there any chance at all he will start playing as a midfielder and start putting up decent SC scores?

I doubt it. Especially with the likes of Hallahan, Swallow and Jaegs to return

I dunno why we are using him that way, taggers are so last year. I got him in my sc team so I'm hoping rocket bites the bullet and lets him hunt the ball. I think its the best thing for the suns and my sc scores.

I dunno why we are using him that way, taggers are so last year. I got him in my sc team so I'm hoping rocket bites the bullet and lets him hunt the ball. I think its the best thing for the suns and my sc scores.
Absolutely, tiem Rocket actually let caution go to the wind and get them all getting the ball.
Wait and see I guess. :thumbsu::)

Hey guys what do you think of Jesse Joyce? If he is names in the 22, what's his Job Security like and who is there that could come in to his spot?

Hey guys what do you think of Jesse Joyce? If he is names in the 22, what's his Job Security like and who is there that could come in to his spot?

......Mate, we have 16 still on the injury list, and whilst I think Joyce has a bright future, right now in this moment in time, everyone of those 16 ( Currie Grant Day Ah Chee McPherson O'Meara, Swallow Sexton Mckenzie Fiorini Rosa Saad Miller Hallahan Thompson and Leslie) would probably get selected before Joyce. He's only 18yo and he has a great future but I don't think he'll get much of a look in this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back