Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kieron Turner?
Maybe he's good at his job, but at the Crows we get plenty of propaganda and BS spin that no doubt he is involved in (by direction of course).

Just guessing here, but I think it would probably be a different situation in a footy-mad city (media wise) than what is expected here.

Oops ! I posted "here" when I'm in Thailand but I reckon you know what I mean

So... the eagles guernsey sponsor is ISC and they have it under the collar. I wonder why ours isn’t on the collar as well? It looks cheap and nasty without it.
Both yourselves and the Saints had it blank. It's now another spot for a sponsor logo, which they filled. You just haven't found another sponsor yet.

Funnily enough, you guys were the two teams to switch to ISC last year, when there were rumours they weren't doing so well, so potentially it could be a cost-cutting method.

Both yourselves and the Saints had it blank. It's now another spot for a sponsor logo, which they filled. You just haven't found another sponsor yet.

Funnily enough, you guys were the two teams to switch to ISC last year, when there were rumours they weren't doing so well, so potentially it could be a cost-cutting method.
i wonder if the cost saving was worth it, compared to not having a sponsor and now looking like a kmart odd-one-out across the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do we think guys? Part of Dylan8 's AFLxAdidas portfolio on the jumpers and design page - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afl-x-adidas.1238843/

NGL the jacket is spectacular <3

View attachment 857101
Thanks for sharing. The pattern is the same as the one on Spain's 2018 World Cup shirt.
spain-2018-world-cup-kit%2B%25282%2529.JPG

If I was making a proper Suns jumper I reckon I'd just extend the sidepanels to go the length of the jumper, like Ajax or something. Would be a unique look. Also flatten that logo already.

GC Home Sidepanels.png

Thanks for sharing. The pattern is the same as the one on Spain's 2018 World Cup shirt.
spain-2018-world-cup-kit%2B%25282%2529.JPG

If I was making a proper Suns jumper I reckon I'd just extend the sidepanels to go the length of the jumper, like Ajax or something. Would be a unique look. Also flatten that logo already.

View attachment 857149
Of course mate, Made total sense to share it with some of the guys that might not ever leave the confines of the Suns board!

Now that you mention it I get the Suns/Spain connection with the red and yellow.

I agree we need to go to a flat logo ASAP but still.

Thanks for putting in the time and effort into these, A home run!

Of course mate, Made total sense to share it with some of the guys that might not ever leave the confines of the Suns board!

Now that you mention it I get the Suns/Spain connection with the red and yellow.

I agree we need to go to a flat logo ASAP but still.

Thanks for putting in the time and effort into these, A home run!

Our guernsey logo has been flat since 2018

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back