Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

TBOW

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Add white between the yellow and the red? Can’t help but feel it looks like a bib for netball.
suns2.jpg

And a possible alternate-
sunsA.jpg

Last edited:

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
ISC have usually done big contracts but have now been looking at smaller contracts hence moving from big clubs to small clubs. I think ISC would have only wanted small contracts from now on. If it is working, after 2021, ISC and the Suns may indeed extend.

I have always liked ISC's gear and I think we will have some good gear next year. I still dont like the dark grey in our gear though. It is not the Gold Coast. We are red, gold and blue.

Good news to see Hostplus continuing on too :)

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
ISC have usually done big contracts but have now been looking at smaller contracts hence moving from big clubs to small clubs. I think ISC would have only wanted small contracts from now on. If it is working, after 2021, ISC and the Suns may indeed extend.

I have always liked ISC's gear and I think we will have some good gear next year. I still dont like the dark grey in our gear though. It is not the Gold Coast. We are red, gold and blue.

You need grey and black to break the colours up to be able to wear with more things..

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide

Any update on a change in rebranding?

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast

I really like the dark grey.
Looks so much better then all red.

These have been my favourites.
you can were them in public without looking like a walking traffic cone

7651AECD-1766-453B-AD39-0CE44C6EBDA4.jpeg
B4568F4A-DBB1-49AF-85F3-FFC33B1CBD6C.jpeg

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

"We"?

Dammit

Challenge Accepted
Mar 20, 2010
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Personally I think it's past the point of a total rebrand. I think with all of the hard times experienced, it will mean more to turn the tide and become successful with the current theme. What a special time it would be for the current branding to become synonymous with success.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
What do we mean by rebranding. Like new guernesy or completely new colours or completely new everything?
I would have liked new everything. Name colours mascot

but now it’s probably too late so just new jumpers but with same colours

Gcsuns_Gourami

Debutant
Oct 13, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I would have liked new everything. Name colours mascot

but now it’s probably too late so just new jumpers but with same colours
I kinda agree. They surely could've come up with a better name than the suns. But like the team, it's here now we just gotta work with it I suppose

Gcsuns_Gourami

Debutant
Oct 13, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hands down, this is my favourite design I've ever seen for us. It's uniquely Gold Coast and looks great. If necessary, we can update the skyline at the end of each season should another significant high rise pop up.

5bBDdiR.jpg
If you wack yellow sides on it it keeps a bit of the original but completely reinvents it too. Like this one alot

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
If you guys would like your designs on this ISC template to see what it looks like, please request and I will mock it up.

Back