PRESENTATION.png

thoughts?

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
decided to have a look at what our colours would look like on all other club's guernsey designs.

if a redesign was to happen at some point in the future, i reckon they'd go down a similar path to how freo & port did. original design updated to more traditional design (both ended up with a yoke of sorts). if we were to mimic a more traditional design from below whilst still being somewhat unique, a curved yoke makes the most sense to me (to imitate the sun/ocean - see post at top of page).

Presentation.png

looking at the suns shop, there's an overwhelming use of dark grey. makes me wonder if we're not going to utilise the blue in our team song (besides on a smiths chips version of a clash guernsey), then perhaps we should look to substitute it for the dark grey in some way.

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
decided to have a look at what our colours would look like on all other club's guernsey designs.

if a redesign was to happen at some point in the future, i reckon they'd go down a similar path to how freo & port did. original design updated to more traditional design (both ended up with a yoke of sorts). if we were to mimic a more traditional design from below whilst still being somewhat unique, a curved yoke makes the most sense to me (to imitate the sun/ocean - see post at top of page).

View attachment 976412

looking at the suns shop, there's an overwhelming use of dark grey. makes me wonder if we're not going to utilise the blue in our team song (besides on a smiths chips version of a clash guernsey), then perhaps we should look to substitute it for the dark grey in some way.
This is the coolest thing I've seen on bigfooty in a while.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no

View attachment 976412

Great stuff.
The hawks, collingwood and north ones are all the same - any chance one (hawks) can have colours flipped?

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Great stuff.
The hawks, collingwood and north ones are all the same - any chance one (hawks) can have colours flipped?
was trying to keep the primary colours matching (e.g. our red colour as the dominant colour throughout), hence the couple double ups.

here's hawks & richmond (sash) with colours flipped.
Hawks-&-Richmond-(Alt).png

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers

View attachment 976412

If love to see the Freo one above with the top section and between the first and second v a dark blue

Back