Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Bit of familiarity with NB since they sponsored Liverpool too. All the gear looks pretty good, it’s just too expensive for me.

Dec 3, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What about it do you like? The only change i see is the collar which looks worse and like a local footy jumper with no logo on it.
It looks a brighter red, last years was a little more blood red I thought. I like the collar better, this years had a massive head hole, and it looks kinda shiny, I like that too. Also I like the yellow inside, looks professional. Like the continued 2D logo instead of what we had at the start of our existence. Anywho that's about it. Our guernsey keeps growing on me, its unique and I like the surf life saver vibe it's got going on. As stated 10 kajillion times in this thread, it's the logo that needs tweaking

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
It looks a brighter red, last years was a little more blood red I thought. I like the collar better, this years had a massive head hole, and it looks kinda shiny, I like that too. Also I like the yellow inside, looks professional. Like the continued 2D logo instead of what we had at the start of our existence. Anywho that's about it. Our guernsey keeps growing on me, its unique and I like the surf life saver vibe it's got going on. As stated 10 kajillion times in this thread, it's the logo that needs tweaking

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good response just personal opinion though i prefer the opposite on those reasons you listed apart from the yellow inside is a good addition. Unfortunately though you can't see it when someone is wearing it so doesn't make any difference really.

Gorringe Can Suck One

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
One thing that will give me the shits all year next year is the fact that NB sold their slot to @realty. Makes our guernsey look like that of a SANFL club

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
One thing that will give me the shits all year next year is the fact that NB sold their slot to @realty. Makes our guernsey look like that of a SANFL club
You’ll find more will do it. It’s worth more.
St kilda have given up the back around the neck. Where the gps goes in.

Gorringe Can Suck One

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Thoughts on a one-off Guernsey to pay homage to frontline workers? This is a quick one I whipped up
Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 1.46.25 pm.png

lommy

Team Captain
Jun 27, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Suns are being run poorly at the moment. Thinking it should have been Southport license all along… maybe we should merge with them. Here is my jumper idea for the merged Gold Coast Sharks!
8C2567F6-01C4-48AA-A6F0-CC094E6E91F8.png
FB0A179C-6D80-47E5-BD6B-EF96B7FEDE58.png

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
It should be all white to symbolise the white flag a.k.a we surrender

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach