Gold Coast Suns Pre-Season 2021

eighties

Team Captain
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ben King walked past me at the shops on the weekend and he is freaking huugeeee!!! Definitely put on some muscle!

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Ben King walked past me at the shops on the weekend and he is freaking huugeeee!!! Definitely put on some muscle!

Lukosius looks a lot stronger in the training videos too

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
1612358036978.png

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Gee, it would be nice if our Media Dept. could post a few updates on the men's training, the last one I can find was done on 11th January.

Episode 1 of the DAY by DAY video was very well done...but that was before Christmas....when is Ep2 ready to hit the airwaves?

There's been a lot of posts involving the AFLW which I enjoy checking out greatly but where's the AFL updates....

Sep 25, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
OKC, Chelsea FC, Raiders
Gee, it would be nice if our Media Dept. could post a few updates on the men's training, the last one I can find was done on 11th January.

Episode 1 of the DAY by DAY video was very well done...but that was before Christmas....when is Ep2 ready to hit the airwaves?

There's been a lot of posts involving the AFLW which I enjoy checking out greatly but where's the AFL updates....

Pretty sure episode 2 was released a week or two ago?

They’ve also done a few interviews with players and some video/image highlights of most training sessions and we’ve heard all about the time trial times since they boys returned.

It’s a pretty dead time of year for article updates. Everyone on the track is flying and hitting PBs and bigger than ever and can’t wait to get stuck in with the boys.
The social media contents been alright though.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Here is Day by Day Episode 2 (published Jan 20). Yes, I am waiting impatiently for Episode 3 too! SUNS publish pictures from training on FB and I assume also on Twitter/Instagram?

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Here is Day by Day Episode 2 (published Jan 20). Yes, I am waiting impatiently for Episode 3 too! SUNS publish pictures from training on FB and I assume also on Twitter/Instagram?

OK my apologies.....but I don't access Social Media and rely on the Suns website for updates and I've just gone back and checked the website again and Ep2 isn't showing on the website unless it's hidden away somewhere. So very thankful your posting the link and I'll take a gander at it there, Cheers

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
As usual no point start with a bang in pre season and first few game in AFL . Dew already proved he can do it. Start with a few win and end with more win is the target yah.

SaadyArmy

Team Captain
Jan 31, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
OK my apologies.....but I don't access Social Media and rely on the Suns website for updates and I've just gone back and checked the website again and Ep2 isn't showing on the website unless it's hidden away somewhere. So very thankful your posting the link and I'll take a gander at it there, Cheers

No point complaining about lack of “media”content if you’re not actively viewing “social media”. Instagram and Facebook are the #1 platforms for engagement and as such the club posts everything there

Goldberg

Draftee
Mar 24, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
No point complaining about lack of “media”content if you’re not actively viewing “social media”. Instagram and Facebook are the #1 platforms for engagement and as such the club posts everything there

I don't own a smart phone and don't know why I should go to the expense of buying one, if it's just to access material that should be available to every member. If my Club can post on those platforms you mention, then surely they can post the same info on our website and so get the info to every member and not just those who own smart phones. They appear to be doing it very well with all the posts on our Club website, regarding our AFLW team.

Back