Gold Coast Suns Pre-Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any chance we will see Jack Lukosius play a bit of footy in the fwd line in 2021 or will he continue to play across the half back line ? TIA

Is there any chance we will see Jack Lukosius play a bit of footy in the fwd line in 2021 or will he continue to play across the half back line ? TIA
Training again with defence. In 2021, I can see seem going forward only if we get injuries to KPF. Luko gave interview recently including about his role - see media thread.

He had an interview somewhere a while back saying he was fitter and is training well. He does look to have lost a little of that puppy fat? I guess you'd call it.

He is no guarantee for games this year though, but he was in the leadership group last year so take what you will..
How has Fiorini tracked this offseason

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad the Jeffrey's is forward.
Think we need some young talented tall's making their way into the team in the next few years to pair with King.

Lemmens trains with defense.

I always find this a bit strange. These Intraclub sessions..

Do these not happen every week?

I mean for me, its every friday morning down at the pies (sometimes even mondays too) I call it "match sim fridays."
But the way this gets talked about, like it doesn't happen as often?

I always find this a bit strange. These Intraclub sessions..

Do these not happen every week?

I mean for me, its every friday morning down at the pies (sometimes even mondays too) I call it "match sim fridays."
But the way this gets talked about, like it doesn't happen as often?
Match sim is a bit different to an intra club

Intra club is more of a full blown game.
Match sim is more so smaller game time working on certain parts of the game, Ie kick outs, ball ups, defensive structures.
Generally played out in real time.
Thanks for the explanation.

Might explain the difference on friday at the pies when the boys came out already with their guerneys on, no warm ups, no drills.. and went straight to it. Usually they would do prep before getting into match play.

More chance for injuries I guess in intra club
That’s why more aren’t played. I guess you get to try things on both teams.
Probably doing it this year as there’s less pre preseason games this year.
Yeah, that's a good idea. Need to get into game play especially we're getting closer to round 1.

Anyone know how Ben king is looking? Surely another pre season to build more muscle and strength would help him

In the past I think he has dropped too many easy marks inside 50 so hopefully added strength would help that?

Anyone know how Ben king is looking? Surely another pre season to build more muscle and strength would help him

In the past I think he has dropped too many easy marks inside 50 so hopefully added strength would help that?
looks a bit bigger to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back