rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
First professional club to be formed in the 21st century in sport on the 'rise' in GC and QLD. It's so obvious they need to own that fact IMO
Gold Coast Titans were established in 2006 and started playing 2007. Gold Coast Blaze joined the NBL in 2007 as well. Gold Coast United joined the A-League 2009.

SFgiant

All Australian
May 9, 2011
VIC
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
San Francisco Giants
Gold Coast Titans were established in 2006 and started playing 2007. Gold Coast Blaze joined the NBL in 2007 as well. Gold Coast United joined the A-League 2009.
I should have been clearer specifying the AFL

SFgiant

All Australian
May 9, 2011
VIC
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
San Francisco Giants
I messed around with the font a bit, reason being that the font I had previously used was 'Industry', which is already being used by GWS.
sunsdsdskhkjhkds.png

Boxhead_31

The Greatest Team Of All
Oct 12, 2007
This Drinking Team has a Football Problem
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
South BHFL

1990crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
If some designer ever gets the task of redesigning the Suns jumper, they will have a massive head start by scrolling through this entire thread as I just did. A lot of good ideas here now.

I thought I might as well throw in mine since I was not in the 2018 poll. This is actually from 2015.

GOLD-COAST-SUNS-COPYRIGHT-GAD-2015.png

There are also 7 more concepts in the 2019 Gold Coast Lifesavers competition as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And_ROOS

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
If some designer ever gets the task of redesigning the Suns jumper, they will have a massive head start by scrolling through this entire thread as I just did. A lot of good ideas here now.

I thought I might as well throw in mine since I was not in the 2018 poll. This is actually from 2015.

View attachment 920084

There are also 7 more concepts in the 2019 Gold Coast Lifesavers competition as well.

Why is it so hard for people at clubs like GC, paid professionals in marketing and design, to put out such basic and s**t designs, and in this thread alone there have been at least 4 GC jumpers and logo updates that are at least 100x better than what they currently have.

This above jumper is another one that can becomes a "template" jumper, like the sash, or the hoops, or the V, or the stripes etc. Its such an easy premise, not too basic, and you could see it in alternate colours for local clubs.

The Cheesecake

All Australian
Aug 4, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Said it before, but checks should be a no brainer for GC to incorporate. A standard design used by other international codes but has no presence in Aussie Rules, plus fits with their lifesaver ties. I honestly can't see it as anything else.