Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Best rebrand option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing to hear they haven’t bothered to reply. Maybe the club isn’t that interested in being a club for the fans.
could be a timing thing too, possibly. right before the draft when they're likely to have already commenced production of guernseys i'd guess? not holding my breath for a reply, although anyone want to have a stab in the dark at mark evans/tony cochrane's email? ;) haha

could be a timing thing too, possibly. right before the draft when they're likely to have already commenced production of guernseys i'd guess?
Well Saints stuff is already in stores and they have the same manufacturer, so I'm not sure what they would be waiting on.

Their guernsey is the same as the 2018 one though, so it could have been quick compared to GWS or GC.

could be a timing thing too, possibly. right before the draft when they're likely to have already commenced production of guernseys i'd guess? not holding my breath for a reply, although anyone want to have a stab in the dark at mark evans/tony cochrane's email? ;) haha

Tony is fairly active on Instagram maybe you couple upload some designs on there and tag him or inbox him

Just came across this thread.
You guys and girls do amazing work.
Have seen a few of the designs on our board but all grouped together shows some great variety and creativity from posters.

Some of the ones with actual suns look a bit like the kyrgyzstani flag to me !

Tony is fairly active on Instagram maybe you couple upload some designs on there and tag him or inbox him
might be worth a shout. he's fairly active for a big wig.
i've seen stories about encounters with mark evans where he takes the time to meet with certain passionate supporters too. if i get around to it i might just try that email 1990crow :p

Definately option 3, the others look like safefy vests with the bright orange all over.I would also change from the Suns name.It means not much, you need an animal or something, kids don't connect with a Sun. Gold Coast Koalas, Dolphins, Bandicoots, Dingos ,Cassowarys, Quokka ect. Then you need to make a popular mascot quokka.png
This Quokka costume can obviously be improved on.Make it look great and hire a few locals to walk around the streets and the schools ect..I'm tellin ya the mascot is an underated promorional tool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still my favourite. Think the back should be mainly yellow to highlight the red numbers. Tail off the hoops around the back.
And thicker hoops.View attachment 674809
thanks man. anything's gotta be better than current. :$
i did end up sending that proposal through to an email that i thought might have been mark evans. turned out to be the right one! haha

Just rumour at this stage based on XB statements last year I believe
My reaction any time someone uses a local newspaper article as evidence that a GC rebrand might be happening...
tumblr_o06ybxftWP1thoaq1o2_500.gif

Back