Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Best rebrand option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

80ff9563960e3c61d05a063fc68f43f2.jpg

Know this was a training jersey but any chances they look at putting the back side panels on the actual home kit??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Interesting that they'd do a reveal like that with training jumpers. Any chance it's a possible tease to replacing blue with grey at some point?

Interesting that they'd do a reveal like that with training jumpers. Any chance it's a possible tease to replacing blue with grey at some point?
that photos from a few years ago I'm pretty sure since the girls in it are playing AFLW. I doubt they'll drop the blue it'd be too dry without the blue

b u m p.

been a bit of discussion on our board (as usual) about our guernsey. been a busy coupla months for me personally, but the footy being back (& the suns doing somewhat well) has peaked my interest again.

personally not a huge fan of using our skyline on our guernsey but a few folks liked the idea, similar to the old school denver nuggets, or even the swans with the opera house to an extent. clash jumper takes a similar form to our clash from about 5 years ago. also thrown in a sneaky, subtle gradient haha.

Overall.png

b u m p.

been a bit of discussion on our board (as usual) about our guernsey. been a busy coupla months for me personally, but the footy being back (& the suns doing somewhat well) has peaked my interest again.

personally not a huge fan of using our skyline on our guernsey but a few folks liked the idea, similar to the old school denver nuggets, or even the swans with the opera house to an extent. clash jumper takes a similar form to our clash from about 5 years ago. also thrown in a sneaky, subtle gradient haha.

View attachment 899732
The problem I see with these jumpers is that they can date very easily. The building of a new building on the Gold Coast would mean that the jumper is out of date. Also it doesn't take into account the copyright of the image of some buildings. The Melbourne Tigers had that problem with the Rialto. They could not include it in their logo. Probably this would have the same thing with Q1.

This is why I created this latest Gold Coast jumper design.

tqWmosj.jpg

GwRrIcQ.jpg

It features the sun rising over the Gold Coast, with the towers represented by lines that form laces on a football created on the Gold Coast shore line. It is a logo that represents the Gold Coast without using the letters GC.

Also, I reckon the clubhouse leader has gotta be this one by GoodPoint back on page 9. Real good stuff.

View attachment 900863
Something like this is so simple and basic but is miles ahead in terms of personality than the current kits. Maybe adding a sun silhouette would do some good as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've posted this around a few times but may as well chuck it in here too for the sake of relevance
View attachment 900900
These might be my favourite. How many teams have run with a single stripe down the middle? They need something new for their identity and this could be it. Then if they want to change the GC logo, it doesn't matter because their club jumper can be the stripe.

I've posted this around a few times but may as well chuck it in here too for the sake of relevance
View attachment 900900
you should email this to the suns club, or post it to their facebook page (they had a post a while ago about jumpers, cant recall how far back)... or twitter or whatever it is the young kids use today.

if not, i will do it but wont obviously claim it as my own :)

I know someone else on here went with an outrun style sun too... I think it's the right call.
Also I hope the crescent moon on the clash isn't too close to any religious iconography...
View attachment 909887

Edit: it was magpienato that used the outrun sun on a logo he made
Inshallah

Another idea.
Edit: See below

Attachments

• sunsdsdsds.png
    sunsdsdsds.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Back