Rumour Gold Coast Suns Trade Rumour Team of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
With the amount of rumours in the media and on here about the people we are into I thought I would keep a running record of players we have links to and see what sort of team we could come up with. Let me know if I miss anyone. It is the silly season for a reason.

I'll update this team as we get through the trade period.

Gold Coast Trade Rumour Team of 2016

W.Langford - ??? - M.Broadbent
P.Hanley - ??? - N.Hrovat
H.Harlett - N.Fyfe - B.Hartung
L.Breust - J.Schulz - L.Jong
G.Horlin-Smith - J.Sicily - J.Gunston

Followers: J.Witts - J.Lyons - T.Mitchell

Interchange: K.Stevens - A.Swallow - W.Minson - ???
Positions are a bit weird. Feel free to nominate anyone we have been linked to, no matter how weak the link and I'll put them in.

Last edited:
Conca and Lennon have been thrown up in the Prestia deal but that's probably more wishful on their part than us chasing those two

W.Langford - M.Broadbent
P.Hanley -
M.Barlow - J.Sicily - N.Hrovat

Followers: J.Witts - T.Mitchell -
Interchange: J.Lyons - G.Horlin-Smith - Darcy Lang
Broadbent Sicily Lyon Barlow

W.Langford - M.Broadbent
P.Hanley -
M.Barlow - J.Sicily - N.Hrovat

Followers: J.Witts - T.Mitchell -
Interchange: J.Lyons - G.Horlin-Smith - Darcy Lang
Broadbent Sicily Lyon Barlow
Interesting that we have no links to any key defenders either trade or draft.. if Schade and Leslie get traded out we are going to be a bit skinny in that area... we really need to keep Leslie..
I wonder if Rosa is good mates with EMac?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that we have no links to any key defenders either trade or draft.. if Schade and Leslie get traded out we are going to be a bit skinny in that area... we really need to keep Leslie..
I wonder if Rosa is good mates with EMac?
Perhaps Birchall especially if Mal stops

Mitchell, Barlow, swallow and Ellis
With Swallow wasn't there a Fox Sports report I heard on the bloke?

The others you are probably right though.

I'll take them out for now, but no doubt someone in the media will mention them over the trade period and they can go right back in :p

Last edited:
He is more of a rebounding half back.. I'm talking big strong key defender.. we don't have much if Leslie goes.. Emac would be awesome. .
I am pretty happy with May Thompson and Mc Kenzie, I would bet Trent will come back in 2017 with some more beef on him

I am pretty happy with May Thompson and Mc Kenzie, I would bet Trent will come back in 2017 with some more beef on him
Yeah, I think trent would be wasted there and would struggle against good key fwds.. I am happy with Thompson and May too but when they are injured or suspended. .. then what... we have Day and noone else... if Schade and Leslie go we need something. .

Yeah, I think trent would be wasted there and would struggle against good key fwds.. I am happy with Thompson and May too but when they are injured or suspended. .. then what... we have Day and noone else... if Schade and Leslie go we need something. .
Need Leslie will be good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back