Rumour Gold Coast Suns Trade Rumour Team of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah there was. Fox Sports has reported a couple of times that we're into Andrew Swallow.
I thought so, Swallow is back in!

Also with those real questionable twitter "2nd Hand" sources declaring us asking for Gunston. Here at the Rumour Team we don't discriminate and I would like to welcome Jack Gunston to the team!

The Rumour Team seem to be ramping up and this is as a tenuous a link as you will get, so tenuous, we haven't even spoken to him, but I will not yield on my position of accepting the most minuscule of links so, welcome Jobe Watson to the team!

But because the link is so weak and just a mention, he is starting on the pine.

Pretty much 100% getting in Hanley. Agreed in principle l don't know what we are giving up though.
I have always rated him great skills and mover. Will be 28 at start of season. Played 22 games in 2016 Average 21 disposals at 73%.
Also Hawks desperate big time for O'meara willing to pay up.
Thanks you Bulldogs for showing up Hawthorn's ageing legs we owe you guys.

Last edited:
Pretty much 100% getting in Hanley. Agreed in principle l don't know what we are giving up though.
I have always rated him great skills and mover. Will be 28 at start of season. Played 22 games in 2016 Average 21 disposals at 73%.
Also Hawks desperate big time for O'meara willing to pay up.
Thanks you Bulldogs for showing up Hawthorn's ageing legs we owe you guys.

I reckon the Lions need some AFL hardened bodies on their list (on top of good draftees) so the GCS may need to offer them a player/s to get Haley.

I reckon the Lions need some AFL hardened bodies on their list (on top of good draftees) so the GCS may need to offer them a player/s to get Haley.
For sure l don't have any clue but my friend said Lions pushing after draft pick/s for rebuild.

they need picks we need players - equals deal time
What till he sees the new state of the art training centre. The Lions facilities are as bad if not worse than ours currently. Maybe he can convince his mate Zorko to come back to the Coast. I would give up a high pick and a mid range player for him. Just what we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Brett Anderson link, we can officially welcome T.Mitchell to the rumour team. We are probably hoping this one hopefully ends up more than just a rumour. With Watson re-signing with Essendon we can take him out.

Gold Coast Trade Rumour Team of 2016

W.Langford - ??? - M.Broadbent
P.Hanley - ??? - N.Hrovat
H.Harlett - N.Fyfe - B.Hartung
L.Breust - J.Schulz - L.Jong
G.Horlin-Smith - J.Sicily - J.Gunston

Followers: J.Witts - J.Lyons - T.Mitchell

Interchange: K.Stevens - A.Swallow - ??? - ???

With the Brett Anderson link, we can officially welcome T.Mitchell to the rumour team. We are probably hoping this one hopefully ends up more than just a rumour. With Watson re-signing with Essendon we can take him out.

Gold Coast Trade Rumour Team of 2016

W.Langford - ??? - M.Broadbent
P.Hanley - ??? - N.Hrovat
H.Harlett - N.Fyfe - B.Hartung
L.Breust - J.Schulz - L.Jong
G.Horlin-Smith - J.Sicily - J.Gunston

Followers: J.Witts - J.Lyons - T.Mitchell

Interchange: K.Stevens - A.Swallow - ??? - ???
Emergencies: Ben Lennon, Billy Hartung, That other guy from Hawthorn

I have heard you are keen on Elton from the tigers. Wouldnt command much in the way of trade value but wants a move to Qld for a change of scenery. Lions and Suns are apparently both in talks with him. Swap for McKenzie maybe?

I have heard you are keen on Elton from the tigers. Wouldnt command much in the way of trade value but wants a move to Qld for a change of scenery. Lions and Suns are apparently both in talks with him. Swap for McKenzie maybe?
Good to see some McKenzie Willis fans out there!

He's awful played 3 games in the last 2 years l saw him in one of these games a thought this guy is local league player what the hell Is he doing out on an AFL field.
Swap for McKenzie your taking the piss right?

He's awful played 3 games in the last 2 years l saw him in one of these games a thought this guy is local league player what the hell Is he doing out on an AFL field.
Have you visited the Dion trade thread, this kind of delusion is rampant

Talls take time and i think you are being a little harsh on your assessment of Todd. I was thinking of a fringe player that would be a win / win for the two clubs but happy for your suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back