Gold Coast Suns vs Geelong - 6:40 PM AEST - AFL Marsh Series Rd 1, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Just proves how much these games mean.

Welcome Geelong to the club of being written off after 1 preseason game.

pretty sure you went to the same page as me with unfortunate sporting names. here is the link

I'm a pretty big MLB fan, I remember this guys name from the 80's. Current slugger Albert Pujols is also a good one.
There was an Italian basketballer with the surname *a or something similar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The t-shirts are a cash grab, aimed at bigger blokes and ladies who don’t feel comfortable wearing a sleeveless Guernsey. Not a bad idea to have the option in the team shop.

that being said, they’re the worst thing to ever happen on a football field and I hate them.
They look like training tops.
Must have thought Gold Coast were training cones or something. Got a big surprise though.

Not his fault our list has either been injured or just dogshit footballers he has been very good for us and leads by example. I know you love a dig at the Suns but you cant say much bad about Wittsy

Nah

I was being a dick

I actually think Wittsy is bloody good value.

The thing with the Suns - as everyone knows - is to sustain the season you need the blokes in that 23-28 yo group to get u through the winter.
They dont need to be stars. Just decent work horses. That is what has held you back in the last few years.

Looking at the list it means Weller, Touk, Lemmens, Sexton, Ellis, Swallow, Witts, Day and Greenwood are the blokes who need to carry the weight for the whole season. If they can - you will be ok. If they cant - you are in strife again.

We all know u have elite youngsters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back