Game Day Gold Coast Suns vs Sydney Swans 1:45pm Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker and the other bloke were completely ineffectual. Warner was worth twice either of them.
Warner I think needs to tighten up on his awareness. Got run down a few times today

Lloyd sure. Parker's had 36 touches. Kennedy 40. Most of the kids have been unsighted. It's blindingly obvious they're not getting much help from the kids.

I agree but disagree. We’re not getting much but they’re not being trusted that much inside. I reckon Kennedy and Parker must be on ball for about 80% of stoppages - stoppages where our rucks were completely dominant and we still got smashed in clearances

Parker and the other bloke were completely ineffectual. Warner was worth twice either of them.
IMO a mix of Kennedy and Parker's disposal being insipid and the others just not doing enough for them.

IMO a mix of Kennedy and Parker's disposal being insipid and the others just not doing enough for them.
Everyone had a bad day. Those with effort had no execution. Those with execution had no effort

I agree but disagree. We’re not getting much but they’re not being trusted that much inside. I reckon Kennedy and Parker must be on ball for about 80% of stoppages - stoppages where our rucks were completely dominant and we still got smashed in clearances
I agree to a certain extent, but based on the lack of competitiveness around the ground, would any of them really provided much more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just one of those days.

Didn't show up. Never really interested.

Growing injury list. Injuries early on in the game.

Players playing out of position.

It's a crap loss but you've got to expect them with a young team. It's hard to swallow today but get the games and experience into the young guys and it'll pay off in a year or two.

Lloyd sure. Parker's had 36 touches. Kennedy 40. Most of the kids have been unsighted. It's blindingly obvious they're not getting much help from the kids.

I would much prefer making a statement with Lloyd AT LEAST being dropped. It’s a development year let’s treat it like that.

Touk Miller one of my favourite non-Swans. If he played at a big club, he'd be very well known. Excellent player.

Any opposition with any leg speed cuts us up, its so frustrating to see the same story over and over
Not sure about that, it’s more anyone who brings strong manic pressure willlikely beat us,

Touk Miller one of my favourite non-Swans. If he played at a big club, he'd be very well known. Excellent player.
Loved hearing about how he made a statement after Lynch and May left, basically telling people to * off if they didn't want to be there.

Settling down now... at the bare minimum Lloyd should be dropped. Counted probably 4-5 goals for Gold Coast because of horrific execution and decisions. At least make some sort of statement by dropping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back