Gold Coast Vs Coburg (Karmichael Hunt Debut) Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the game today and the entire crowd was bagging McMahon even Tigers fans.

Hunt didn't do much after being handed a couple of goals. I noticed him not bothering to chase near the end of the 3rd qtr and he was taken off never to appear again.

Loved the stadium, but those in front of the grandstand were trapped in at the end for more than 5 minutes becaise the jobsworth wouldn't let us cross the players race (even tho Coburg stayed out on the oval for a long time) and there was no gate to get out of the place. Pretty sure this contravenes the ground safety act - a poor effort on what was otherwise a decent day out.

Coburg v Geelong

Heads up Coburg play this Saturday v Geelong at Highgate in Craigieburn. Get along for a great day of footy. Heres hoping they dont run out of Beer this game :D

They also play at home at Highgate next week also, sadly that will be the last for the year.

I really believe they could get a great following up at Craigieburn .

See you all there

Re: Coburg v Geelong

I just got this huge mauri guy to join my footy team, used to play rugby, cant kick anything but a drop kick. Hope he goes alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back