Preview Round 11: Gold Coast vs Essendon, Carrara, Wednesday 12/08/2020 @ 7:10 PM

Who won't lose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that it is uncharted territory for us. People keep complaining about "learnings" and how long it takes to build a game plan. It does take a long time especially when there are lots of injuries to key players. And sometimes it take so long that group misses the window. It happens. It doesn't mean that players are lazy or just picking up a pay cheque.
My sense of logic tells me you're right. Everything else in my being is infuriated.

Really happy to see Clarke finally get a game. The scratchie reports haven't spoken of him tagging so I presume he has finally learned his lesson, whatever that may be. I just hope he does it well and gets Shiel and Merrett a little bit of space to work in.

Not sure how we go at the back 50 though. Zerk to King seems logical to me, but Day seems too big for Francis. Hopefully Ridders is able to play unaffected and Francis can do enough to allow him to intercept their entries.

I was looking forward to seeing Flanders and Fiorini. Is it wrong to hope Flanders can't break into their 22 next year? Not televised on free-to-air. I've been spoiled by so many Essendon games on TV this year and we've been ordinary. Anyways, go Dons! Zaharakis is due for a bag of three goals. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back