AFLW Gold Coast vs Richmond Sunday 30 January, 5.10pm Metricon (Melb time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was blatant

Can't use the 'ump was blindsided' excuse either. He would have seen her arm pinned behind her back. No way he wouldn't have known that was a throw as there was no way she could.have legally gotten rid of it in that tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually a fan of underwood but she is rank today.

I to dont mind her but geez it's like they are against us. Whilst I was writing my spiel at halftime my wife says that underwood and the others said GC were dominating, what the? maybe in the first but the 2nd it was all us and now in the 3rd we literally dominated from start to end.

good intercept from Sansonetti

Given her recent form she has been remarkable today - TM2 must have had a word with her ;)

Can't use the 'ump was blindsided' excuse either. He would have seen her arm pinned behind her back. No way he wouldn't have known that was a throw as there was no way she could.have legally gotten rid of it in that tackle.
They seem to let a lot of those go

I to dont mind her but geez it's like they are against us. Whilst I was writing my spiel at halftime my wife says that underwood and the others said GC were dominating, what the? maybe in the first but the 2nd it was all us and now in the 3rd we literally dominated from start to end.

She called badly today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back