AFLW Gold Coast vs Richmond Sunday 30 January, 5.10pm Metricon (Melb time)

Remove this Banner Ad

One missed ump call leading to a goal handed them momentum, but we only have ourselves to blame there. Just WAY too sloppy at half back. Too many missed handballs and poor decisions (Hosking kicking to a 5 on 1. Molan kicking 15m to a contest that caused a direct turnover. Dempsey blind bombing time and time again.)

Not sure what to say about that. Terrible should cover most of it and will leave it at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching every game of the women's team this season, I reckon Molan isn't in our best 22. Too slow and not damaging enough for a mid.

Although miller looks awkward, she's definitely one of our better defenders!

Ellie McKenzie back will make a huge difference for the team. As well as our newly recruited ruck from the saints but can't remember her name.

After watching every game of the women's team this season, I reckon Molan isn't in our best 22. Too slow and not damaging enough for a mid.

Ellie McKenzie back will make a huge difference for the team. As well as our newly recruited ruck from the saints but can't remember her name.
Molan isn’t in our best 44

At a guess Molan might be still carrying something, she was left out against Melb, and came back in last week. She is never an easy turner, but looked even more contained this week. Definitely has some work in front of her.

We are screaming out for Wakefield to straighten us up going forward. Lynch is improving with every game. Bec Miller nearly got us back in the game with move onto Bohanna, certainly subdued her, but just too much work for her to cover. Shevlin came into the game late I thought. Megan Kiely is one tough girl. Did any notice her and Perkins going extra hard at each other when they had the chance? Kiely may well take mark of the year in time - she is looking to launch! Dempsey has been good, a real improver. Kodi Jaques did a few good things too.

A special mention to Sarah Sansonetti, who has been terribly out of form - well she found it today. She was close to playing like she did two-three years ago. the desperation was back, the intent was back, and her kicking has improved with space. KB tried without a lot of support at times. Can the Club give Sophie Lock a go ahead of Stahl?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back