Gold Coast - what the hell is happening here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wont happen. I see some salary cap concessions and half a dozen priority picks heading to the gold coast soon.

Hey... show, show, show the other not to go.

I wanna see it on the disney happy show.

Not to be a day, but dancing the Leo Sayer

Who cares about 'growth potential'? Typical AFL HQ speak.

Tassie is a footy heartland and it's criminal they don't have a team while good money after bad is thrown away in Qld.

Bendigo also loves AFL. They should have a team too. What about Buddy's home town in rural WA, I am sure they have a very big percentage of their population that loves AFL.

Not sure about being relocated but they’re not playing finals until 2023 at a minimum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youre so up for killing off someone else's club put up your own.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
My club has record attendances and is in a thriving heartland state with no need for the AFL to prop it up.

There'd be rioting in the streets if the AFL tried to wind us up. If they tried to wind up GC, there'd be a shrug and maybe a change.org petition.

My club has record attendances and is in a thriving heartland state with no need for the AFL to prop it up.

There'd be rioting in the streets if the AFL tried to wind us up. If they tried to wind up GC, there'd be a shrug and maybe a change.org petition.
So you arent altruistic.

Just full off s**t kicking out clubs.

Fair enough. Didnt think WA fans were that short sited. Guess every club has em.

Tasmania has a tiny population spread across 2 cities and no growth potential.
Why do they need growth potential?

You care more about the Suns than people on the Gold Coast do.
Theyve had 1 game there and drew 19k.

Dogs, north and Saints are on 19k against interstate opposition this year. Should we wind them up to while we are at it.
I mean theyve had over 100 years to get it right

Really hope this is rock bottom. Can bounce back against the Saints if they put in a huge effort, but tough to see right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back