Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Send him to the SANFL to find form

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Predictable B&F performance - damning that we select him anyway.

It's amazing that they effectively rate his performance exactly as we do and yet they can't bring themselves to move on from the performance that they must know they're going to get. VB no different.

What this shows is that those posters who kept claiming that we knew nothing about football because we couldn't see what they and the coaches saw were absolutely wrong. We saw it exactly the same as the coaches and were also correct in saying that we regard games played ahead of actual in-game performance.

I wonder what it was that those posters were seeing? I'd tag them in Elite Crow , but we know what happens when we try to engage in good faith with some posters.

I'm being serious here, how do we get him out of our club?

Getting him out of our club would involve paying some or all of his contract. Whether that's delisting him and paying it out, or trading him and paying part of his ludicrous contract to whoever takes him

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm being serious here, how do we get him out of our club?

Firstly, we need to find enough of a basket case club where his particular skill set and game day performance improves them. This limits it to a club that is in a really dark place and hasnt yet seen any light at the end of the tunnel. A club that is concerned, at least internally, that they may not have yet reached their lowest ebb. Sadly for us, it's really on Carlton that qualifies and possibly Brisbane with their apparent talent leakage. Next we need to ensure that they're paying between $100-$150k per year. Then we send him and our 4th for their 5th.

In short, at any other club, this guy is the definition of a certain delistee if not for a ridiculous 3 year contract hanging over his head. We'll be needing a lot of luck to get him off our books. Ironically, I wouldn't be voting to delist and pay out his contract if no one's interested. He might as well be forced to do a preseason and get bashed around in the 2's for his coin. But it should be mandated that he never plays again unless there is simply no other option available. He's not fast, his kick is not elite, he's piss weak over the ball, he misses too many tackles and never quite gets to an opponent when chasing.

Firstly, we need to find enough of a basket case club where his particular skill set and game day performance improves them. This limits it to a club that is in a really dark place and hasnt yet seen any light at the end of the tunnel. A club that is concerned, at least internally, that they may not have yet reached their lowest ebb. Sadly for us, it's really on Carlton that qualifies and possibly Brisbane with their apparent talent leakage. Next we need to ensure that they're paying between $100-$150k per year. Then we send him and our 4th for their 5th.

In short, at any other club, this guy is the definition of a certain delistee if not for a ridiculous 3 year contract hanging over his head. We'll be needing a lot of luck to get him off our books. Ironically, I wouldn't be voting to delist and pay out his contract if no one's interested. He might as well be forced to do a preseason and get bashed around in the 2's for his coin. But it should be mandated that he never plays again unless there is simply no other option available. He's not fast, his kick is not elite, he's piss weak over the ball, he misses too many tackles and never quite gets to an opponent when chasing.

Gold Coast.

Jul 17, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Mackay would want to switch clubs less than any player in the league
If he was delisted and re-rookied, would his contract count to our salary cap?

Failing that he needs to be told he won't play AFL again unless he is BOG 8 weeks in a row in the SANFL…in other words never again. That, or be traded.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've done some analysis on our favourite player.

4 games where he scored a 10 or more and none after round 8.
After Round 8 despite missing only 2 games, he achieved a whopping 7 total votes :eek::mad::thumbsdown:

This confirms again that with DMack we get the odd good game which teases us
Noble and his non-statistical roles was full of s**t. The coaches weren't rewarding him for his non-statistical roles.
We brought a guy with this form line back for the finals and then promoted him to the starting 18.

******* bloody David MacKay is the luckiest player in the AFL. 3 more years of this s**t. Spewing. :thumbsdown:

1 or 2 games a year at a decent level is either a fluke or flat track bully stuff, not indicative of someone's true potential. take away the all too rare outliers, and it seems there is vader-less consensus between coaches, and BF that he is s**t.

I bet even his mum doesn't have him in dreamteam :D

Wright Away

Cancelled
Aug 7, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Who is actually responsible for giving this spud his last contract?

Seriously lining up against a team with Mookay in it must be the most confidence building experience imaginable. Well, except for being in a contest against him, no risk of any actual physical pressure.

The only enjoyable part of being at the Semi final was sledging Mookay, and as I said at the game, it isn't all his fault, the coaches keep picking him.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Wow, that is an absolute no brainer, put him on the rookie list and only break glass if we have 22 injured players. There is another 400k we have in our salary cap.

Here is a chance for NoClue Noble to right one of his wrongs, someone has even shown him how to it.

Back