• Yep, GTFO

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Nah, gun. Keep him in.

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Send him to the SANFL to find form

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was under the impression that the rookie basic wage was outside the cap...

But rereading it seams that you can get away with the whole amount.

Perfect way to alleviate cap space and force the selection committee to ignore SANFL form at the selection table.

I think the issue was that his sanfl form wasn't ignored.

I was under the impression that the rookie basic wage was outside the cap...

But rereading it seams that you can get away with the whole amount.

Perfect way to alleviate cap space and force the selection committee to ignore SANFL form at the selection table.

Just realised that this would never work. It relies on Dmac nominating for the rookie draft to do us a solid. If he doesn't do that, then he's just a delistee and if no one else picks him up on that contract, then he just gets paid out and the entire balance lobs in this year or next. Not sure which one, this year probably.

Did anyone listen to 5AA, I sent an email about his 7 votes after round 8 and his selection. Did they read it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got the same number of Brownlow votes as Goodes :D

Mackay was actually really good that day. Even drew praise from Phil Walsh in the press conference.
This makes him half as reliable as a broken clock, but he does get it right every now and then.

Mackay was actually really good that day. Even drew praise from Phil Walsh in the press conference.
This makes him half as reliable as a broken clock, but he does get it right every now and then.

Yes funny thing is he actually deserved 3 votes that game.
Definitely best on ground.

Back