• Send him to the SANFL to find form

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was alright in the 2nd quarter I thought.

Not a solid 4 quarter performance but he did a few nice things.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
If anything he's consistent, 10-15 disposal games most of the time, invisible regularly, then he makes 2-3 plays that make you wonder what he may have been. And I think it's purely those 2-3 attractive disposals a game that keeps him in the side, as odd as it may sound, it's a 'wow imagine if he did that three times as much as he does it now' sort of thing.

As it stands, there's no reason why he deserves to keep his spot.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
He has ability. He has pace. But he just doesnt work hard enough, and he lacks the ability to hunt his own ball. He needs to go back to the SANFL to work on that. To keep players like him and Wright in the side when they are dropping performers like Crouch just isnt a good way to run a team.

My view is that he's too weak willed to work hard enough to perform near his best on a consistent basis. Ultimately, he's just a very ordinary footballer. There's plenty like him. What makes him special is his security of 3 more years fully contracted. Well done Noble.

Archie87

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
That third quarter HtB against him was so mind-numbingly poor... he marks it while there is CLEARLY a player running at him from behind right on his hammer and he decides to go for a run... right into the path of another opposition player:rolleyes:.

Back