Time to go David?

• Yep, GTFO

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Nah, gun. Keep him in.

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Send him to the SANFL to find form

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters
Mackay was actually really good that day. Even drew praise from Phil Walsh in the press conference.
This makes him half as reliable as a broken clock, but he does get it right every now and then.

Twice a day

Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Here we are. Three months away from the six (6) year anniversary of having started this thread.

if you had told a young Rory Walkerfield back then that he’d still be pulling his hair out over the ongoing selection of DMac in the year 2021 he never would have believed you. But here we are.

so let’s reminisce a bit. What are your fondest DMac memories? Mine is him tripping over himself running to touch the ball rolling toward goal in the thumping we received from Melbourne in the NT a few years back. That was gold.

Others?

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Here we are. Three months away from the six (6) year anniversary of having started this thread.

if you had told a young Rory Walkerfield back then that he’d still be pulling his hair out over the ongoing selection of DMac in the year 2021 he never would have believed you. But here we are.

so let’s reminisce a bit. What are your fondest DMac memories? Mine is him tripping over himself running to touch the ball rolling toward goal in the thumping we received from Melbourne in the NT a few years back. That was gold.

Others?
Getting outbodied by Darcy Parish in his rookie season

Getting knocked over by the football

But meh... I've given up when it comes to Mackay. He'll play forever and when he finally hangs them up will be straight onto our coaching staff. Who can be bothered being angry anymore. The battle is over

At least Worrell has already signed his contract extension.

Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

But meh... I've given up when it comes to Mackay. He'll play forever and when he finally hangs them up will be straight onto our coaching staff. Who can be bothered being angry anymore. The battle is over

Was it Dangerfield who kicked the ball into the back of his head? Or other way around?

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide

Do you think he'll beat Tucks record?

Lawrst

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Future 300 game champion. Disgraceful thread. He's one of our best ever players which is why he has played the 10th most games in our history.

Mackay haters can fu** off
One of our Best ever?

Do you feel like making the list?
Because I don't because I don't have the time.

Mostly because there are a lot of players in front of him.

A real lot.

One of our Best ever?

Do you feel like making the list?
Because I don't because I don't have the time.

Mostly because there are a lot of players in front of him.

A real lot.
Top 10 for games played. Only dead set champions of the club and the game overall make those sort of lists.

I mean no good club would ever let a mediocre player play for that long to reach such a prestigious position. Just wouldn't happen.

You people are nuts.

I for one am glad they've brought the enforcer in.

GWS might as well not bother getting on the plane.

Back