• Yep, GTFO

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Nah, gun. Keep him in.

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Send him to the SANFL to find form

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Future 300 game champion. Disgraceful thread. He's one of our best ever players which is why he has played the 10th most games in our history.

Mackay haters can fu** off
I worry he will leave us at the end of his contract with all the disrespect our supporter base has shown him over the years, but on the other hand the AFL would have to give us at least 1 Band 1 compo pick as a minimum, if not two, based on his body of work over his career.

I worry he will leave us at the end of his contract with all the disrespect our supporter base has shown him over the years, but on the other hand the AFL would have to give us at least 1 Band 1 compo pick as a minimum, if not two, based on his body of work over his career.
Pity Sydney lost their COLA and can't offer him the big 10 year deal to get the Band 1 over the line.

so let’s reminisce a bit. What are your fondest DMac memories? Mine is him tripping over himself running to touch the ball rolling toward goal in the thumping we received from Melbourne in the NT a few years back. That was gold.

Others?

This and always this.
735F01D9-01A0-4206-9EFC-7545F3B4946D.gif

so let’s reminisce a bit. What are your fondest DMac memories? Mine is him tripping over himself running to touch the ball rolling toward goal in the thumping we received from Melbourne in the NT a few years back. That was gold.
I'm loathe to pile on because he hasn't been as bad in recent times, but I honestly can't resist posting my favourite Dmac gif. One that, in my opinion, sums up his whole career in 5 seconds.

He's done some great things, but lord how many times has he looked like a Mercedes F1 streaming through the field only to put it in the wall on the last lap.

This is a great thread. Honoring a legend of the game with his best highlights. Much respect
I remember once about 5 years ago or so, he tore the Hawks apart.

It was more funny to me than anything else.

Im not sure if that was his Brownlow vote game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to detest him, but over the past 5 years I’ve come the love the bugger. He’s a throwback to the sanfl days when you had fairly average players putting their heart and some into every game and not necessarily pulling it off. I know he takes the spot of one of the juniors but whatever, he’s survived a s**t tonne of coaches and he always gets a game. Love how his selection drives people up the wall. Bloody love the fella. Get him to 300!

This game will live on in Crows folklore similar to the 6 goal final from Scott Stevens and Chayce Jones final H&A game against the Dogs. Complete anomalies and never to be repeated again.

Any others?

Bryce Campbell had a ripper vs Sydney, there was that bloke in 2017 who debuted with a couple of goals then never to be seen again (can't remember his name), Brad Moran kicked a bag against Carlton at AAMI, Sam Kerridge kicked 6 against North in that famous game.
The vote was against Melbourne I think. Yep round 3 2015 game 127

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm loathe to pile on because he hasn't been as bad in recent times, but I honestly can't resist posting my favourite Dmac gif. One that, in my opinion, sums up his whole career in 5 seconds.

He's done some great things, but lord how many times has he looked like a Mercedes F1 streaming through the field only to put it in the wall on the last lap.

Sickening a player of DMac's ilk missing those two players 25m out.

I used to detest him, but over the past 5 years I’ve come the love the bugger. He’s a throwback to the sanfl days when you had fairly average players putting their heart and some into every game and not necessarily pulling it off. I know he takes the spot of one of the juniors but whatever, he’s survived a sh*t tonne of coaches and he always gets a game. Love how his selection drives people up the wall. Bloody love the fella. Get him to 300!
If you can’t beat em....

Sickening a player of DMac's ilk missing those two players 25m out.
The more you watch it the better it gets. The absolute paddock in the pocket he had to hit up those 2. The gross over estimation of how far he can kick (how is he the only person in the world that thinks he can kick 55m). The fact Henderson wasn't even going towards the forwards, he already knew it was getting blazed away. That even with no defenders it probably still misses. Just heartwarming stuff.

The more you watch it the better it gets. The absolute paddock in the pocket he had to hit up those 2. The gross over estimation of how far he can kick (how is he the only person in the world that thinks he can kick 55m). The fact Henderson wasn't even going towards the forwards, he already knew it was getting blazed away. That even with no defenders it probably still misses. Just heartwarming stuff.
Opposition teams deliberately give him the ball so he can hurt us on the turnover.

Back