Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Klay's doing it again...he's having a sneaky good year. Kind of always feels like he's working through a funk, but he just does things with such a minimum of fuss.

He's been great. Shooting 46.3% for 3s, along with a career high from 2s. Should be an All Star again.

I wish he could get himself to the line more. Less than 1 free throw per game for a 20ppg scorer is really low.

6 road game win streak, that's a club record. Not many teams in NBA history have done it either.

Thought we actually played pretty average against Pistons yesterday, but ground out a win. KD has lifted in Steph's absence, and the team D has gone up a notch.

Yeah. It's a lot more methodical without Steph. Also KD is always a good bail out. Two good wins without Steph considering it was the end of a road trip. But you could see they were pretty focused to win without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we've had a stupid amount of success with our starting 5, but I can see Kerr shaking it up if we get off to slow starts after the All Star break. Maybe McGee or Bell (assuming he's healthy). At least one of those two will add some energy.

I know we've had a stupid amount of success with our starting 5, but I can see Kerr shaking it up if we get off to slow starts after the All Star break. Maybe McGee or Bell (assuming he's healthy). At least one of those two will add some energy.

We have missed Bell a ton. I see him as like a knockoff Draymond Green - can do a bit of everything and is an amazing defender

Been saying it for a while but Javale needs to start on a permanent basis. The most important thing for anyone not named Steph, KD or Klay is energy and he has bucket loads of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back