Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors,Chicago Bulls
Even better tonight, can play!!!

Poole going ok as well.

Been competitive the last two games, easier to watch than the first week as much as it looks like a summer league squad.

Freshen up Steph, Klay and Dray and see what we got to work with from the young guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kramer1

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
He's got some moves...no doubt he'll get worked out some, but looks to be a three level scorer. Some lofty comparisons being made, but I'm thinking Carl Landry with a 3 point shot.

Great win. Will be a bearable season if a couple of rookies keep producing.

Last edited:

CJApples87

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
Seems like these guys coming in are showing a lot of heart despite not quite being as good as their opponents. Huge win today that will give them a lot of confidence.

If you’re going to have a crappy season you at least want the players giving their all, which it seems they’ve done so in the last few games.

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
After a shit start to the year, happy with some signs from the young guys. We're not going to win much (due to the lack of talent), but some guys are showing they'll be rotation players in the long run.

Still need to find a trade for D-Lo

Steph
Klay
Wing who can play defense (in a trade for D-Lo)
Draymond
Looney

Solid starting 5 + a few of the current guys is a decent team going forward.

Kramer1

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Weird to look at the team sheet and be worried Paschall is out...that wasn't happening three weeks ago.

20 wins a long way away at this stage...suppose we take the honourable losses and potential lottery pick. I know our first is top 20 protected.. do we own our second too?

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Coming into a team thread to trash-talk is pretty bad form.

Especially being that the guys in here are actually still following the Warriors (hence the comments). So you're comment is pretty stupid.

CJApples87

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
Coming into a team thread to trash-talk is pretty bad form.

Especially being that the guys in here are actually still following the Warriors (hence the comments). So you're comment is pretty stupid.
And it’s now deleted.

I’ll say it again, the guys coming in, for the most part, are showing a lot of fight and heart. Big win today against Memphis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom