Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we probably got a decent run through the playoffs.

OKC, Houston and Utah are on the opposite side of the bracket.

If we make it through it would likely be SA and Portland.

Being that SA are without Kawahi, we have no excuses.

I think we probably got a decent run through the playoffs.

OKC, Houston and Utah are on the opposite side of the bracket.

If we make it through it would likely be SA and Portland.

Being that SA are without Kawahi, we have no excuses.
Couldn't have fallen much better for us. Hopefully an eventually returning Steph cures all. It's been a giant cluster* recently

Hey guys. Got a few jerseys im looking to move on from my Warriors collection. All were won through Meigray auctions and come with a COA from them.

$1400 Andrew Bogut 'Home' Jersey Game Used during the 2014-2015 playoffs in the Round 1, Game 1 win against New Orleans.

$400. Andrew Bogut 'Slate' Jersey Game Used in multiple games during the 2014-15 NBA regular season.

$2,000. Harrison Barnes 'The City' Jersey Game Used during the 73-9 winning 2015-16 NBA regular season against the Atlanta Hawks.

$600. Draymond Green 'The Finals' Shooting Top Game Issued from the 2015-16 NBA Finals.

Having trouble uploading photos at the moment. Ill get a couple up when I can.

Abit late but are the bogut still available? Slate?

Did what we had to do, but look like only a good team without Steph. Need him back ASAP. Hopefully they were just being conservative with him by not playing him against SA.

Worst quarter of basketball for the season. That was absolutely deplorable. Houston didn’t even play that well, especially the last few minutes, we just gave it to them. Too many ISOs to start the quarter and then too many stupid passes to end it resulting in poor shots.

Houston have the advantage now, it’s going to be damn hard to win two more from here, but we’ve beaten them in Houston already, we can do it again.

Worst quarter of basketball for the season. That was absolutely deplorable. Houston didn’t even play that well, especially the last few minutes, we just gave it to them. Too many ISOs to start the quarter and then too many stupid passes to end it resulting in poor shots.

Houston have the advantage now, it’s going to be damn hard to win two more from here, but we’ve beaten them in Houston already, we can do it again.

so s**t.. just had to play smart in last quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Criminal not to get a shot up on that last inbounds.

For a team with three of the greatest jump shooters in history we are looking pretty un-clutch at the moment.

Just shows how important Iggy is in those moments. He’s the coolest guy on the court and handles the ball so well when it matters most.

If we play like that second half in any game no team in the competition can get within 20 points. The defence was really solid and the movement off the ball was finally back to what we know.

Let’s hope they don’t get their heads to big like after the 40 point win.

1 game away from being 4 of 4 to the Finals.

I'm not sure what you want.
Limited was probably a bad choice of word. I think stubborn may be closer to what i meant.
I'd go into a long arse explanation as to why but I'd bore you all :D
Just glad to be so close to another finals. Reading other basketball forums is a weird experience at the moment, even more than normal.
The usual Golden State is so lucky narrative is out in full force again regarding Paul's injury. Completely ignoring the fact that had Iggy played then the series at worst would've been over after today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back