Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if it was the Cavs shoddy defense

But the Warriors run an amazing offense where you expect them to score on every play.

I feel like the Pelicans are approaching that level as well

Must have been the most low key championship of all time.

As soon as it was done, the only topic for discussion from everyone is "Where is LeBron going?".
Yeah, soon as Cavs snuck through it was all but over. 3-4 other teams in the East would have had a better chance.

LeBron will look great in The City strip.

Can't believe we lost JaVale for the minimum...was a real difference maker in the last two finals campaigns.

Hopefully O'Quinn in his place, and Tyreke with the exception would be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will miss you, Javale

I guess I'll need to update my dp

He seemed close with the Warriors guys but then again, Ian Clark and Steph were very close and Ian Clark went elsewhere so it's all business in the end

I didn't think there was a more pea heart move than when KD signed with the Warriors...

Cousins is giving up around $25 million to play for Golden State, they just walked to an NBA Championship, and thats where Boogie decides he wants to go....

I didn't think there was a more pea heart move than when KD signed with the Warriors...

Cousins is giving up around $25 million to play for Golden State, they just walked to an NBA Championship, and thats where Boogie decides he wants to go....
He actually said no one gave him any offers and people believe that s**t. I can't believe how gullible some people are. Yeah I want money and no one gave me it, so I took the min with the champions. It's all really just a bit boring, team owners don't seem to care because they make money either way, so Silver doesn't care either.

People getting a bit carried away. It's half a season of a rehabbing DMC we have brought in.

His passing and pnr game will be fun to watch, but our system doesn't have too many minutes for a low tempo 5...and we ain't changing the system on account of him being a rental.

Still, fun watching the melts.

People getting a bit carried away. It's half a season of a rehabbing DMC we have brought in.

His passing and pnr game will be fun to watch, but our system doesn't have too many minutes for a low tempo 5...and we ain't changing the system on account of him being a rental.

Still, fun watching the melts.

The melts have been hilarious.

If we stay healthy I don't think he helps increase our championship odds at all. He only really helps if Durant or Curry go down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back