Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

What a find McKinnie was.

Played like a rookie in OT unfortunately today. Still on his bandwagon though.

Also Kerr not calling a time out when the Warriors grabbed the defensive rebound with 6 seconds left in a tied game is terribad (unless we were out of timeouts?).

Last edited:
It's a slog at the moment, Steph/Dray don't play KD/Klay struggle in Dallas.

Cook, D.Lee (not David) and Jerebko kept us in it, rough on KD, pretty much the offence but we couldn't buy a 3 again.

It's only November, so doesn't really matter too much at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

?

Because they lost a game?

We're 14-4 when Steph plays.

We're 11-2 when Durant/Curry/Green/Thompson play.

Nothing is guaranteed, but we are (and should be) hot favorites to come out of the West.

Got thrashed at home with Curry, Klay, Durant and Green all playing to Toronto without Kawaii....

Something just doesn't seem right that's all I'm saying.

Warriors used to beat teams every game by double digits without getting out of first gear.

I feel like the Durant/Green thing is hurting them big time.

But what would I know, that's why I´m asking you guys.

Got thrashed at home with Curry, Klay, Durant and Green all playing to Toronto without Kawaii....

Something just doesn't seem right that's all I'm saying.

Warriors used to beat teams every game by double digits without getting out of first gear.

I feel like the Durant/Green thing is hurting them big time.

But what would I know, that's why I´m asking you guys.

Never overreact to one game in the middle of an 82 game season.

I mean less than 2 weeks ago, we're pushing a full strength Toronto in Toronto to OT with Curry and Green out.

Only 2 games ago, we flogged the Bucks on their home court when Curry had a poor game.

All these are just one off games.

You need to look at trends.

14-4 with Curry is a trend.

Also, the Green/Durant thing seems a whole lot bigger because of the follow up losses after it happened. But that's all on Steph (and Green) being out. No one would even be talking about it now if Curry wasn't injured and we were sitting 22-7.

Never overreact to one game in the middle of an 82 game season.

I mean less than 2 weeks ago, we're pushing a full strength Toronto in Toronto to OT with Curry and Green out.

Only 2 games ago, we flogged the Bucks on their home court when Curry had a poor game.

All these are just one off games.

You need to look at trends.

14-4 with Curry is a trend.

Also, the Green/Durant thing seems a whole lot bigger because of the follow up losses after it happened. But that's all on Steph (and Green) being out. No one would even be talking about it now if Curry wasn't injured and we were sitting 22-7.

Measured, insightful response.

lose by 30 points at home to the Lakers with no Lebron..... mmmm

Only positive was Iggy looked like playoff Dre, looking for his shot and being aggressive.

Dallas and Clips both very tough wins, third blow out loss at Oracle this year......

Dray and Klay both battling a bit so far this year, DMC going to be very important in a three peat, even DJ being out is noticeable with Bell struggling this year.

Looney has been solid, actually like his progress over the last season and a bit.

Feels like there are far more competitive teams this year in the West, teams like the Kings, Lakers, Mavs, Clips, Grizz aren't easy wins anymore.

So not playing D for a half then winning with a big quarter doesn't cut it.

Far from panic stations, coasted in patches last year, but the gap between our best and worst is pretty vast at the moment.

Is an interesting season, which is what the general NBA fans want.

Steph is superb, a genius/freak, but just doesn't happen for him on Christmas day games, we are spoilt so have to suck it up on that one....

Klay has been struggling all year....he should switch to building houses with the amount of bricks he throws.

This team looks slower and has issues. They just aint the same IMO.

Just a reminder people said the same thing last year when we "only" won 58 games.

We're 18-6 this year when Steph plays. 59-16 in the last two seasons.

Still looked a lot better last year...

Don't get me wrong this team of superstars could turn it on at anytime... but for the first time in the last years they just don't look unbeatable anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back