Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Hawkie_McHawkHawk

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Massive. Sucks for the warriors, Kyle Kuzma coming out on Twitter and calling it karma for the warriors injuring Kawhi in 17 playoffs. Ouch

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors,Chicago Bulls
This final series has been brutal.

Still nearly took it to 7.... believe we had a good chance too if Klay was fit, without Klay, Steve Kerr have had to suit up.

Agree, next year will be tough without KD and Klay but will ride with it.

Sport can be cruel and sometimes you’re not meant to win, but couldn’t be prouder of how hard they fought and how tough they were, Klay is fricken amazing.

Give me two minutes and I’m good to go, on a torn ACL, seriously.

This team is all heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Obviously would have won if Klay didn't get injured.

Still only an outside chance of winning Game 7.

Obviously would have been killed in Game had we got up today without Klay.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
So proud though.

We're the GOAT team. Sad it had to end like this, but s**t happens. 3 chips and 2 more Finals appearances in 5 years. One we missed out on by the smallest margin possible and the other one we would have seen a Game 7 if not for Klay's injury (irrelevant of Durant's injury)

Tesla Tenet

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
How about KD leaving. Now seems like a now a 50/50 decision. If KD is leaving should GSW have great crack at Kahwi.

Imagine KL, KT & DG defending!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Klay gets his...which I have no problem with. We may see him towad the end of next year, and who knows if slide into 7/8 seed...

Lot of question marks now...

Does Livingston retire?
Does Looney get paid?
Is that the last we see of DMC?
Oh yeah, and KD?
Does Ron Adams stay?

We haven't played good moneyball for years...what you gonna do Bob?

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Does Livingston retire? Hope so. He's cooked!
Does Looney get paid? Hope not because we can't afford to match. He's definitely worth 10M a season though, so someone will offer that.
Is that the last we see of DMC? 50/50
Oh yeah, and KD? 10/90. Love to, but probably unlikely.
Does Ron Adams stay? Not sure why not.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Apparently Lakers sought permission to speak with Adams, though lot's of fake news getting about.

I'm weirdly excited about no KD and Klay...would like too see how we re-tool around Steph and Dray for next year. Where do we buy some cheap spacing so Steph isn't fighting through triple teams everynight? Korver?

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
So... D’Angelo Russell I did not see coming.

Iggy to the Grizzlies is fine. He’s been a brilliant servant for the team and could be close to a jersey retirement, but he’s close to the end now.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah, TBH not unhappy to see the back of KD. Good luck in the recovery, thanks for the memories, but keen to see the next chapter.

Far more upset say farewell to Iggy. As professional as any we have seen in my time following the dubs...no doubt Memphis will only be a temporary stop and he ends up with a contender. Ultimately it's a business and we no longer have the luxury of paying a sixth man (with a lengthening injury history) $18m per.

Anyhow...all star out, all star in. The D'Angelo fit will be interesting next to Curry. Went at 37% from three last year, and can get to the basket at will.

Still need a starting SF and C...I would love us to have a look at Noel if Looney ships out.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
Yeah, TBH not unhappy to see the back of KD. Good luck in the recovery, thanks for the memories, but keen to see the next chapter.

Far more upset say farewell to Iggy. As professional as any we have seen in my time following the dubs...no doubt Memphis will only be a temporary stop and he ends up with a contender. Ultimately it's a business and we no longer have the luxury of paying a sixth man (with a lengthening injury history) $18m per.

Anyhow...all star out, all star in. The D'Angelo fit will be interesting next to Curry. Went at 37% from three last year, and can get to the basket at will.

Still need a starting SF and C...I would love us to have a look at Noel if Looney ships out.

Looney looks set to sign a new deal with the Dubs.

Back