Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors,Chicago Bulls
More PnR next year.

Shame Klay will miss so much time.

Should be a fun squad and pretty decent once Klay returns.

Very happy with the Looney and WCS signings.

Robinson, not so sure? What are people’s thoughts?

Russell should be really interesting as a player and potential asset.

Just ordered Iggy and KD’s books, looking forward to checking them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
People seem pretty keen to write us off.

By the playoffs we'll still have a Top 5 NBA player and 3 other All-Stars.

Obviously not overwhelming favorites like before, but I still think we're there abouts.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
People seem pretty keen to write us off.

By the playoffs we'll still have a Top 5 NBA player and 3 other All-Stars.

Obviously not overwhelming favorites like before, but I still think we're there abouts.

Def playoff quality. Issue is the roster is a bit thin beyond outside shooting. That's where the real quality is.

A bit like Portland. Good team but if Dame/CJ don't fire they don't have a lot of tricks.

I'm really interested to see how the Warriors go up against LA/LAC defending two star forwards. Draymond is a beast but AD and LeBron is some combo.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Can see us losing quite a few tight ones...we'll put up a score most nights, but going to struggle to get stops when it counts. Shame the squad is limping to the starting line, going to need to bank some early wins.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Looney @ 3/15 is super value.

He'll be starting full time next year.
That contract will look amazing in 2021/22 if he stays on his current trajectory of improvement.
Zo waived.

Unfortunate. He was a solid contributor last year.
Always liked what he brought to the table, considering the lack of depth at the 3 I could see him in the plans going forward. Looks like the non improved jumper is what got him.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
This is going to be a tough season. The offence looks ok, we have some decent shooters off the bench, but the defence looks horrible.

Steph was double and triple teamed almost the whole game.

And the Clippers have to be strong favourites for this season. They look very solid. It’s not just their starting five but their second unit would be one of the best in the league, too.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Clippers doing everything you want from them looking at the roster. Williams, Harrell, Harkless, Green have combined for 119 points in two games off the bench. Good luck beating any team that gets 60 points from the bench, let alone a team that also has Kawhi Leonard, let alone a team that also has Kawhi Leonard and Paul George to come back.

Will hopefully get a look at today's game later on. Warriors aren't going to win many games shooting 15/42 vs 18/32 from 3 and 39/99 vs 50/80 from the field.

mitchzz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Jesus.

This is going to be a long season.

Our depth is laughable. So many G-league level players filling out our roster.

Surely there's some better talent out there in the free agent pool than some of the guys we have? Someone who can come off the bench and score? Someone with at least a few NBA years experience under their belt? Someone who is big and can clog the lane? Why did we sign two overweight undersized C/PFs? Lol

Ah well... early days, but not looking great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mitchzz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Looked a bit better today. Still not sold we'll do too great this season.

I forgot we had Burks to come back. He's an underrated playmaker but unfortunately he is made of glass so I doubt we'll see much of him :p

Poole looks decent. I thought he looked good during the first few games even when he was shooting terribly. Seems to have the tools to be a good NBA player

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors,Chicago Bulls
Eric Paschall played a nice lil game the other night - solid write up in this article: https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2...n-and-its-going-to-be-fun-eric-paschall-curry

Even better tonight, can play!!!

Poole going ok as well.

Been competitive the last two games, easier to watch than the first week as much as it looks like a summer league squad.

Freshen up Steph, Klay and Dray and see what we got to work with from the young guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back