Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
With this current team there’s no reason Steph shouldn’t be averaging 30 shots w/ 10-15 from deep for the season.

Draymond back is an immense benefit in terms of giving him more looks off ball.

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors,Chicago Bulls
Steph stephed, but I loved what Draymond did on both ends of the court.

Agree also loving his work with Wiseman

Can’t say enough about his D and communication and then his passing and vision, helps make the offence work without scoring.

Good move to play Paschall and Bazemore more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
With this current team there’s no reason Steph shouldn’t be averaging 30 shots w/ 10-15 from deep for the season.

Draymond back is an immense benefit in terms of giving him more looks off ball.

I hope he does and scores 35 a game. Pre-KD he scored 30 a game with 7 assists. That was from 20 FGA and 5 FTA per game. He's absolutely capable of being the scoring leader and in the top few for assists if he dominates the ball and has 25 shots and 10 free throws a game. GS haven't used him that way because they know it's not the recipe for titles. But this year there aren't many other cards to play.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Good showing v the Clips but our play still looking clunky against a squad that has played a lot together.

Dray's three point shot has somehow got even uglier...hunched, slow release and flat as a tack. Clips rightfully leaving him wide open.

Wiggins looks good when he plays assertive.

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Good showing v the Clips but our play still looking clunky against a squad that has played a lot together.

Dray's three point shot has somehow got even uglier...hunched, slow release and flat as a tack. Clips rightfully leaving him wide open.

Wiggins looks good when he plays assertive.

Take out the first two games where he was horrid and Wiggins has been pretty good.

Agree when the Clippers locked down late we struggled but at least competed really well.

Not enough good 3 point shooters but D has improved dramatically with Dray back.

Draymond missing 3’s is not ideal but when Kelly can’t make them either we don’t punish the D enough or get value for good ball movement.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Take out the first two games where he was horrid and Wiggins has been pretty good.

Agree when the Clippers locked down late we struggled but at least competed really well.

Not enough good 3 point shooters but D has improved dramatically with Dray back.

Draymond missing 3’s is not ideal but when Kelly can’t make them either we don’t punish the D enough or get value for good ball movement.

I'd still like to see more offball movement from Wiggins...he tends to stop and prop a bit, but yeah he's been solid. Looks good when he plays on instinct.

We had some wicked ball movement in patches today...it's coming...if we had another shooter that could cash in we would upset some apple carts.

That other S Curry goes OK.

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Who was the last dub that could finish in traffic like Paschall? Guy is a bull.

Was good last year but doing it in games that matter this year.

Spot on about the bench contribution.

Loving that we compete, Wanamaker and Bazemore, Lee and Mulder all great.

Wiggins growing, playing great D and making big plays.

Kerr played the guys that were getting it done.

Oubre only 21 minutes.

The last week or so has been fun.

Steph is a privilege and a joy to watch.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Oubre benched in the last. Kerr did what he had to. I have no doubt that he'll ultimately get there, but needs confidence badly.

Paschall is great to have off the bench. His game is simple, but effective.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Durant, Kyrie, Harden is a hell of a lot better than Pierce, Deron Williams, Joe Johnson and an over the hill garnet...but I can see it crashing just as hard.

Glad we stayed out of it.

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Last two last quarters have been horiffic.

Brutal next handful of games.

I got a feeling Steph rests one of the b2bs.

Yep, we were lucky to sneak a win against Toronto but caught up with us against Indiana.

Nuggets just too good, lost it on the boards and too many turnovers.

Jokic is a handful, bench has been very good but quite tonight.

Wiggins playing the D as Fitz likes to say.

Would love to see how much Klay would fix our issues, will be ugly when Steph rests.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Just watched the Lakers replay. Lakers were garbage in the last...though we still had to make it happen.

Oubre best game of the year by far. Had numerous key defensive plays in the last to swing the momentum almost singlehandedly. Wiggins solid again...could still eradicate a few contested shots from his game, but he's playing hard both sides of the ball.

Hard to get a read on us...kind of feels like we're over achieving but at the same time should still be plenty if growth to come.

Spurs a good test today.

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Best performance vs the Spurs followed by worst performance vs the Knicks.

Looked flat on the back 2 back.

Baffling Draymond ejection left us rudderless on both ends.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
It's been a case of no Dray no Warriors. Wiggins and Oubre are more gifted athletes than savvy ballers, and Wiseman is five minutes into his career...not sure Dray has or will ever be more needed than now.

Back