Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Either Wiggins or Oubre have to go so we can add to the roster going forward

Oubre is too hot and cold (More cold) so I wouldn't be upset he leaves before deadline for some pieces like Reddick and Ball.

I think Wiggins adds more, but it's $30m for two more years for Wiggins vs $15m expriring for Oubre so different trade propositions.

Phew...fought hard for that one.

Thought Jazz would over run us when they reeled in 8 points in the first minute or so of the last to bring it back to one, but credit to Kerr, seemed to make all the right calls in the last.

Seems most matches Steph and Dray will do their thing, comes down to some genuine support from Wiggins or Oubre (ideally both) and someone off the bench picking up some scoring slack. Wiggins was dynamite on both sides of the ball, and Wiseman and Poole gave us plenty from the bench. Poole is 58 points from 68 minutes in his three March games, and he has some playmaking potential...should be comfortably ahead of Lee and Wanamaker now for minutes.

Good win vs the Grizz.

Wiggins 27 and at the half and 35 all up.
Poole playing well since coming back up.

Curry, Wiseman and Paschall out.

Grizz win the return bout but Poole 26.

Seems like we can’t win strings together or keep guys on the floor.

Destined to be a 500 squad.

Too many blowouts, mixed with some great wins, real roller coaster.

Interesting to see if anything happens at the trade deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so the Wanamaker era is over. Must admit I thought he shaped as a moneyball pick up, but couldn't hit the side of a barn.

Chriss too, though I wouldn't be surprised to see him back.

Can't see us luring any buyout guys...though I see Jeff Teague will likely be waived...could still use some playmaking off the bench.

Poole looks good to be a playmaker/scorer off the bench.

Mannion has some potential too (as a backup).

Not sure what Eric did, but he's fallen right out of the rotation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back