Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Important win against the Jazz. Last game of the season against Memphis might decide whether we get the 7 or 8 seed.

Hell of an effort by Steph to have us in touching distance of Lakers and Heat percentages, and above the Celtics and Pacers in the final week of the regular season.

Potential to make some noise if we get through the play in/s. Neither Jazz or Suns would be considering it the most ideal first round matchup.

What I’d give for a fit Klay right about now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Stef. Second scoring title and genuinely carried his team to the playoffs.

Even when he goes nuts with 36 attempts, he still manages good efficiency and 9 assists.

Curry, 33, also joined Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as the only players with multiple scoring titles, MVPs and championships.

Not a bad list to be on.

Well...hell of a game, but LeBron gonna LeBron.

Steph really delivered against a bogey team, Dray was surpreme on defense and a black hole on offense. Wiggins held his own and that's about it...

Solid outing. I thought we had no chance going into it, so to be there right at the end was impressive. Steph played well (too many TOs though), Wiggins played really well. Draymond's D was spectacular. I love Bazemore, but he makes bad mistakes all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back