Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Add Wiseman for Looney

Curry, Klay, Wiggins, Dray, Wiseman would be hard to handle

Poole, Oubre jr, Paschall, Looney off the bench
Looney offers more than Wiseman at this stage. Oubre won't be there, doubt Paschall will be.

I'd like to start the bench with Pool and JTA and re-tool the rest.

Baze missed Wiggins wide open. Another mistake.

186995100_4169008113152157_4601942998789472847_n.jpg

Disappointing way to finish but let’s face it, weren’t going deep this season anyway.

Props to Steph, another MVP year if we’re looking purely at who had the best season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Linked with just about everybody as per usual.

We certainly aren't making any noise about moving on Wiggins, but he's obviously the one to make way if we are brining in any one to upgrade the roster.

Not seeing the appeal in Siakam. Not a natural at SF, shot under 30% from 3 this year, questionable locker room fit.

I think Simmons is smart enough to fit...but only at the 5, as we couldn't play three non-shooters in the front court. Would need to find a third team for Wiggins to make the salaries work, and then find a serviceable SF to start...too much structural change for mine.

Dame is perma-linked just on account of his Oakland background, but doesn't fit financially or positionally, and he doesn't seem to be a super-team guy.

I thought we could do some good business with Indiana, but with coach Carlisle incoming I can't see them blowing it up. Something based around Turner and Warren for Wiggins and Wiseman would have appealed.

KAT is the guy I would give just about anything for...move Wiggins, Wiseman and whatever picks necessary, and slot in a GR3 or just about any warm body at SF. The Curry/KAT pick and roll would be devastating. Hard to see the motivation for the Wolves...maybe the new owners want to start fresh around Edwards.

Sign and trade if he's worth his $15m to someone. Doesn't really suit the GS team and doesn't want to come off the bench.

The latest rumours have the Warriors trading Wiseman, Obre and their two first rounders for Pascal Siakam and some future picks. He would be a good fit in my opinion. Then they could tunr Wiggins into their 6th man. start Curry, Thompson, Green, Looney and Siakam.

The latest rumours have the Warriors trading Wiseman, Obre and their two first rounders for Pascal Siakam and some future picks. He would be a good fit in my opinion. Then they could tunr Wiggins into their 6th man. start Curry, Thompson, Green, Looney and Siakam.
Oubre is a free agent, and I'd imagine not too friendly with the FO.

Warriors cannot take a player back in a sign and trade, only offers cap room for future trades or buy outs

Oubre either takes the bench role or leaves

Otto Porter Jr for the min is great business if we can get him on the court. Wiggins like two way player at his best. Lost Bazemore, still a net gain.

Still the taxpayer MLE which I think is 6m or so, and maybe another vet min signing to go.

Lots of trading places today, but I'm not sure anyone got appreciably better...we could be looking good with a couple of savvy pick ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back