Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we were too bad in the games before the All Star break, but that was a stinker. Horrible everywhere and if LeBron played like LeBron we would have lost by 30+

Baldwin Jr sneakily up to .475 from 3 on reasonable attempts...mostly wide open looks, but still...

Also put it on the floor and had a nice finish v Lakers.

Solid potential.

Haven't done one for a while

Curry - A (Previous A-, A+, A, A)
Green - C (B, C+, C+, C+)
Wiggins - NR (C-, B-, B-, B-)
Thompson - B- (D-, D+, D+, C)
Looney - B+ (C, C, B, B+)
Poole - C- (B-, C+, C+, C+)
Green - D+ (C-, D-, D, NR)
Moody - D (C+, C-, C-, C-)
Kuminga - C+ (D, D, C-, C+)
Lamb - C- (No ranking, C, C, B-)
DiVincenzo - B (No ranking, C+, B-, B)
Jerome - NR (B-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't done one for a while

Curry - A (Previous A-, A+, A, A)
Green - C (B, C+, C+, C+)
Wiggins - NR (C-, B-, B-, B-)
Thompson - B- (D-, D+, D+, C)
Looney - B+ (C, C, B, B+)
Poole - C- (B-, C+, C+, C+)
Green - D+ (C-, D-, D, NR)
Moody - D (C+, C-, C-, C-)
Kuminga - C+ (D, D, C-, C+)
Lamb - C- (No ranking, C, C, B-)
DiVincenzo - B (No ranking, C+, B-, B)
Jerome - NR (B-)
Not much to disagree with...i'd have JMG a notch higher, his shot appears to be back and has been needed at times.

Poole is a D for me, maybe D-. Outside if his rookie year, career worst fg%, 3p%, a/to ratio, a black hole on D and poor match awareness.

Kuminga is getting better

Not sure how we can get rid of Poole's contract for some role players?

Let Dray walk also?

Long-time warrior, first time poster.

That dallas game was pretty big win. Could have easily been on the losing end of that tight one that see sawed bank and fourth the entire night. tie breaker over dallas, and another win his pretty important to stay out of the play in.

Been really worried with our road form. Amazing that we have close to the best and worst home/ road records.

We've really been wasteful this season, often burying some epic Stef games.
Probably left 5+ wins on the table, which would have us around the 2/3 seec.

Kaminga has been awesome this season, really taken the step I expected wiseman to take but never could.

Not sure what's happening with Wiggins and his family issue, but our chance improve dramatically if he's back and playing well.

Came up big with the 4th quarter rally and the 76ers waste an embid monster game.

Nice to see Poole make a splash.

39-36, grinding our way to the end of the season. Next 3 home games against the Timberwolves Spurs and Pelicans. So critical we don't slip up against those chasing a spot in the playoffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back