Top Former Champion
Hideki @ $10

Also small multi on Top Debutant/Top Former Champion @ $63

Wire-to-Wire Winner
Rory McIllroy @ 50/1
Jordan Spieth @ 100/1

Rory McIllroy to lead by 5+ Shots after 36 Holes @ $201.00

I've taken a few of those, too.

Given the weather and it being a front-runners paradise, the wire-to-wire bets are decent value.

One of the weakest-ever field of debutants. I considered KK but eventually landed on Theegala. Might have a small saver on KK and Kim.

Ladbrokes' markets for players scoring birdie or better on individual holes is quite tasty. The pin for hole 2 is primed for a swag of birdies and eagles today. Taking a host of players to jag it, most at 1.80 odd.

Ladbrokes' markets for players scoring birdie or better on individual holes is quite tasty. The pin for hole 2 is primed for a swag of birdies and eagles today. Taking a host of players to jag it, most at 1.80 odd.
If I stand to be corrected, last year in 2022, the Hole 2 was one of the harder holes at Augusta?

Power with an eagle on the 2nd hole of the day after bogeying the first. Your analysis seems to be spot on.

Excited by the calibre of players at LIV Golf Adelaide this weekend

Ill have a go on

Leishamann to Win it at $48.00

and in New Orleans - Zurich Classic

Will have a go on

Wallace/Shinkwin to Win at $100

small double on both to win at $3174

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive decided to tail, Australian Hebert to win the USPGA major this week.

Another player Ill add in my staple is Patrick Reed at $170. Finished T4 in Augusta this year, and think he will go well on the Donald Ross designed golf course this week. I think he goes the best of the LIV Golfers this weekend.

Course most likely will be alot different to when a major was played here last in 2013, which I think opens up an opportunity for an underdog at big odds to win.

Course most likely will be alot different to when a major was played here last in 2013, which I think opens up an opportunity for an underdog at big odds to win.
Anyone could win this. The out of control rough will even up the field dramatically.

Frost delay messing up my strategy of favouring PM/AM rostered players. The late starters today will almost certainly be still on R1 tomorrow morning. :mad:

Small bet for a bit of interest this morning at work.

Live - Hovland to win @ $3.75 TAB

Hard to beat Koepka but i'm not going to back him at $1.40 and I don't think anyone else can win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back