Golf 2023 Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I had Mcintyre last week on betfair at 120's... could not believe what happened on hole 17 and 18 with Rorys clutch shots... ughhhhh:( I've seen Matsuyama pop up a few times amongst good tippers and he's out to a nice price around 80 on betfair, also on Hovland/Morikawa too and Chris Kirk at good odds... yeh Dustin is popping up a lot and is Ben Coleys (sportinglife great tipper) top tip... just something about him I don't like to he's on my no bet list haha

Rory McIllroy Top 5, Fleetwood Top 10, Corey Conners Top 20 @ $35.80 Boosted on Sportsbet
This one has some legs possibly with Conners finished for Day 2. Birdies the last hole on the 18th, and with projected cut at +2, Im feeling OK about this one given the other two will be thereabouts on Day 3 and Day 4.

Who can run down Harman from here?? tough conditions mean one bad round can change everything I guess.. surely someone will surge outside of fleetwood and Harman bound to tighten up a bit.. could be our own Min Woo Lee or Jason Day both around 22/23 betfair could play loose with Harman a fair bit ahead, if they can narrow lead to 1 to 3 shots it'll look value at end of rd 3, Straka has a few good career wins and has a good ranking higher than I expected (28) so he'd have belief, hes at 25/1 and coming off a 4 under round

Who can run down Harman from here?? tough conditions mean one bad round can change everything I guess.. surely someone will surge outside of fleetwood and Harman bound to tighten up a bit.. could be our own Min Woo Lee or Jason Day both around 22/23 betfair could play loose with Harman a fair bit ahead, if they can narrow lead to 1 to 3 shots it'll look value at end of rd 3, Straka has a few good career wins and has a good ranking higher than I expected (28) so he'd have belief, hes at 25/1 and coming off a 4 under round

Yeah I'm liking where the Aussies are at. Let's smash moving day. * off harman never heard of ya

Winds have picked up on day 3 in Liverpool and the umbrellas are out. Rahm having a pretty solid round (Day 3) and he has to be back in contention now.

Rahm with a 7 under par off 16 holes on Day 3 and you sense maybe the afternoon session will be harder for a low score.

Anyone following Bradley Todd patreon? 700+ pts 3 years in a row. Struggling to find good bookie that offers all markets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back