Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

ScrappyCoCo

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
My fam thinks what is wrong with me lol....gone fully mid life crisis.

Got my net...got my swing aid...got my launch monitor...

They are going to look outside to where my net sits and there will be a hole....3m by 3m by 100mm deep. I cubic metre of washed sand delivered...and 9m of Santa Anna couch will be ordered, laid and my turf hitting area will be cherry ripe by late spring. LMAO.

ScrappyCoCo

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Approach wedge I get, but D? I just can't think what it is - someone will enlighten me I am sure
DUAL WEDGE. A high-lofted club used for precision shots to the green. In a set of irons with graduated lofts, the dual wedge would be considered one club shorter than a pitching wedge and one club longer than a sand wedge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pres

Premiership Player
Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
They are going to look outside to where my net sits and there will be a hole....3m by 3m by 100mm deep. I cubic metre of washed sand delivered...and 9m of Santa Anna couch will be ordered, laid and my turf hitting area will be cherry ripe by late spring. LMAO.
Great effort. Have always wanted to do this.

Try to keep it for short game only. If your technique is correct with using the bounce you should never take a divot!

ScrappyCoCo

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Great effort. Have always wanted to do this.

Try to keep it for short game only. If your technique is correct with using the bounce you should never take a divot!
I doubt very much I will be disciplined enough to just leave it for short game....What I will do though...the net sits quite close to the edge of a pond, so the grass that is closest to the net will be for chipping and pitch as I wont be able to hit full swings in there anyway!

Top Bottom