Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

usually white shafts arent attractive to womans

Good thing the shaft is black and the head is white.

old-spice-man.jpg

Driver fell out the door, I close door. Shaft breaks in two :(

How much am I talking about replacing this?

Depends on what type of shaft.. Between $100 - $200.. Steel - $50
It's probably worth looking at anew driver rather than dump the money on a shaft you may not like:thumbsu:

I had a hit with the new Callaway Razr driver yesterday, and was consistently rolling it into the 250m fence at Sandy.

I'm currently playing a 11.5 reg Taylormade Burner and was testing the 10.5 reg.

It was not flying as far but seemed to have an extra 20-30m run on my own driver, how that translates into real world conditions, I'm not sure. The dispersion was definitely a lot tighter however.

Sneaking $450 past the Mrs might be tough though.
You went to the Sandy demo night?

I was going to go but a few of the companies cancelled and it was only Ping/Callaway.

i wouldnt say mizuno are underrated, most people i've spoken to recognize them as being amongst the best irons you can get.

ping are always nice clubs.

mizuno make great stuff.

had mizuno shoes for ages bought overseas. velcro, nipples on the soles (similar to the eccos). before their time.

ping are renowned for their stuff, agreed.

i stick to titleist nxts. yes they cost 40 bucks for 12, but i like using the same rock for consistency.

will use s**t balls if im losing too many of course.

mizuno make great stuff.

had mizuno shoes for ages bought overseas. velcro, nipples on the soles (similar to the eccos). before their time.

ping are renowned for their stuff, agreed.

i stick to titleist nxts. yes they cost 40 bucks for 12, but i like using the same rock for consistency.

will use s**t balls if im losing too many of course.

a group of us from footy all play at the same level with the exception of 1 who is off 12.
he sold his mizuno's to one of our mates who swears by them now, he credits them to now consistantly going around in under 100.

i just got some bridgestone j33 irons & they are great, very unforgiving prob would suit some of the abilty of don draper around that 18 handicaper but i love them. i am hitting the ball a good 10 yards longer & flighting them even better

I tried those new Callaway Hex balls on the weekend.

Fantastic to hit - really take off, don't cut up and have the same control as a Titleist ProV1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did enjoy it.

white head takes getting used too.

was correcting my swing so didnt get onto it a lot, but when i did the ball rolled a LONGGGGG way. thats the beauty of it.

triangle shaped head was a bit odd too.

no longer using it.

btw its been superceded

Thanks. Heard it has a longer shaft aswell. Like the sounds of that.

did enjoy it.

white head takes getting used too.

was correcting my swing so didnt get onto it a lot, but when i did the ball rolled a LONGGGGG way. thats the beauty of it.

triangle shaped head was a bit odd too.

no longer using it.

btw its been superceded

What driver are you using at the moment brochacha?

it. does.

wait. you like longer shafts?

What driver are you using at the moment brochacha?

azn mumba uses

1Ping-Rapture-V2-Driver.jpg

not bad. was outdriving comrades on saturday with it despite my height and reach disadvantage. good club, but could get more distance with a funkier one....probably

lucky i have strong centre of gravity (is strong). think chris kaman

those pings are monsters, but if you are struggling to hit fairways you should consider playing something a little more forgiving.
Maybe something that you can set up and tweak

it. does.

wait. you like longer shafts?

azn mumba uses

1Ping-Rapture-V2-Driver.jpg

not bad. was outdriving comrades on saturday with it despite my height and reach disadvantage. good club, but could get more distance with a funkier one....probably

lucky i have strong centre of gravity (is strong). think chris kaman

I have the same driver
10.5 degree
Ping rapture with aldila nv green x65 shaft.. Easily the straightest driver I have ever owned

I have the same driver
10.5 degree
Ping rapture with aldila nv green x65 shaft.. Easily the straightest driver I have ever owned

wut does n65 mean?

What did you guys pay for the ping?

sorry cant remember what i shelled out.

i call mine the incredible hulk.

although its really not that incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back