Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

slow players
slow rounds
both s**t me

i can never get my head around two tee times. must be a logistical nightmare. thankfully only happens on 1 course - ocean - and only during winter

How so?

She's a temperamental bitch, amirite?

I want to go left and she insists on going right.

too right. i want her to hit my ball, she gives it scant regard. BUT WHEN SOMEONE ELSES BALL IS THERE WATCH HER DEVOUR IT!

in the event a group on either 9 arrive at their "10th" before another group has even teed off for their "first"

It is fine at my course. I've never had an issue, all of my rounds are usually in the time you'd expect to complete 18. It allows more people out onto the course at popular times. In QLD in summer most want to tee off before 7.45 to beat the real heat. So having 2 tee groups off 1 and 10 means you'll never not get a tee time at your preferred time (well almost never, there is usually always 1 or 2 spots).

Hey boys I'm thinking of getting a new 3wood

Taylor Made M1

I think my old TM R7 has been truly outdated and needs a rest.

Anyone using the M1 3wood project X 6.0 shaft?

Hi mate, I have an M1 3 wood with the standard Fuji stiff shaft so I can only comment on the head but they are really long. I have also trialled the M2 3 wood and they are also a really nice club and a fraction more forgiving

Hi mate, I have an M1 3 wood with the standard Fuji stiff shaft so I can only comment on the head but they are really long. I have also trialled the M2 3 wood and they are also a really nice club and a fraction more forgiving

Cheers

What hcap are you off?

How long is long?

Cheers

What hcap are you off?

How long is long?

I play off 2, struggled for quite a while using it as I was recovering from a shoulder tear and had real trouble getting down and through the ball. I fly the ball roughly 230 with it

I play off 2, struggled for quite a while using it as I was recovering from a shoulder tear and had real trouble getting down and through the ball. I fly the ball roughly 230 with it

Cheers for the reply

For comparison value

What 3wood did you hit before and how far?

FWIW i have an old TM R7 regular shaft and hit it about 230-240 but looking for something that is longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for the reply

For comparison value

What 3wood did you hit before and how far?

FWIW i have an old TM R7 regular shaft and hit it about 230-240 but looking for something that is longer.

I used the original Cleveland launcher 3 wood, IMO still one of the greatest clubs ever made but unfortunately broke the shaft and just haven't been able to get the shaft and head set up right since.

You would certainly see an increase in distance with an M1 but I would make sure that you are fitted for a shaft as the clubhead is not a forgiving one ( you don't want to be swinging too hard if you get a stiff shaft). For length and forgiveness make sure you also test drive an M2

where u play at mate?

2??? oh man!

I am a member at Lancefield GC in Country Vic. Got to +1 prior to a rotator cuff tear in December 15 and it took every part of 10 months to get any kind of distance or strength back ( that injury sucks)

Not sure if much discussion on golf balls has been had but I've noticed every time I think I've settled on a ball, I find another one to play with.

This is how I roll

I prefer to use new/newish B330-s, Z star, Chrome soft, Nxt tour or DT true soft (occasionally pro v1s) balls when I play on exceptional courses. With my mates we have our prefered balls and swap at will.
On the lesser courses I may use e6 or e7, any used Titliest or used Srixon and I find them not too far behind the more expensive brands

But the ball I have been enjoying lately, is Callaway SuperSoft... I get good distance of the tee and they bite around the green. Bang for your buck the ball at the moment

Not sure if much discussion on golf balls has been had but I've noticed every time I think I've settled on a ball, I find another one to play with.

This is how I roll

I prefer to use new/newish B330-s, Z star, Chrome soft, Nxt tour or DT true soft (occasionally pro v1s) balls when I play on exceptional courses. With my mates we have our prefered balls and swap at will.
On the lesser courses I may use e6 or e7, any used Titliest or used Srixon and I find them not too far behind the more expensive brands

But the ball I have been enjoying lately, is Callaway SuperSoft... I get good distance of the tee and they bite around the green. Bang for your buck the ball at the moment

For me personally its rare i swap

Mizuno mp-s at the moment

Tried the new TP5 on Sunday, despite the hype it was about the same as my mizunos

This is how I roll

Great post. Lots of experience with balls there.
How do you distinguish between top and next runged courses?

For me personally its rare i swap

Mizuno mp-s at the moment

Tried the new TP5 on Sunday, despite the hype it was about the same as my mizunos
Tried the project a, haven't really an opinion on them as yet
muzuno! I've never tried that ball. Know any professionals that use them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back