Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

And BOOM

2016 M1 Driver and 2016 M1 3wood are now in the bag

Hit them both in the nets on the Simulator at Golf Clearance Outlet today and both are longggggg

3 wood is scary long - can set the degree anywhere between 15-19 - at 15 degree I was hitting it 260metres - scary what a difference the right shaft makes in a club

My enthusiasm is back!

Does anyone use the superstroke putter grips? Am thinking about putting one on my putter after using a mates for a round. Went back to my putter and putted really well without it but history would suggest that it was an anomaly.

Does anyone use the superstroke putter grips? Am thinking about putting one on my putter after using a mates for a round. Went back to my putter and putted really well without it but history would suggest that it was an anomaly.
I got the Flatso Super Stroke grip put on my Ping putter three years ago when I had the yips. I had this massive grip replaced on Saturday for the Super Stroke Slim 3.0 as I was three-putting nearly every putt over 5 metres. Also, sometimes a change can fix your mindset.

Today I bought an Imprezza II 18 degree Two Rescue/Hybrid (mallet shaped) and a Bag Boy golf bag for $50 all up. A Greg Norman shop shut in Brisbane and someone I know offered them $2,500 for about $20,000 of golf stock. Most of it is ProLine crap and the 2 Rescue I bought couldn't be anywhere near great. However, $50 for the golf bag and club is well worth the expenditure.

My son uses it and loves it...I don't understand it myself, but seems more and more pros are using it to

Dropped in to the Golf World store in Bentleigh to kill some time before the mrs got home from work yesterday. Picked up a pair of footjoy shoes for $99, could have walked out with more. Thought the service there was great, didn't try to sell me s**t I didn't want or need haha.

Dropped in to the Golf World store in Bentleigh to kill some time before the mrs got home from work yesterday. Picked up a pair of footjoy shoes for $99, could have walked out with more. Thought the service there was great, didn't try to sell me s**t I didn't want or need haha.

They looked at you and thought no need to sell this guy anything boys.

Is the titleist 913f worth a crack
And BOOM

2016 M1 Driver and 2016 M1 3wood are now in the bag

Hit them both in the nets on the Simulator at Golf Clearance Outlet today and both are longggggg

3 wood is scary long - can set the degree anywhere between 15-19 - at 15 degree I was hitting it 260metres - scary what a difference the right shaft makes in a club

My enthusiasm is back!
How are the new clubs treating u?

Today I bought an Imprezza II 18 degree Two Rescue/Hybrid (mallet shaped) and a Bag Boy golf bag for $50 all up. A Greg Norman shop shut in Brisbane and someone I know offered them $2,500 for about $20,000 of golf stock. Most of it is ProLine crap and the 2 Rescue I bought couldn't be anywhere near great. However, $50 for the golf bag and club is well worth the expenditure.
I thought I would report back on the club I bought for $20 my post I have quoted. Best $20 I have ever spent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never liked the sldr series myself, but as long as you hit it well, thats all that matters!
I've had the sldr for a couple of weeks (ebay). In great nick and payed $66. But yeah, I'm not sure about it just yet. I've had little experience with hybrids, it's all a learning process.
It hooks well :) but I've also drilled some ok shots too.

So I now have...

Ping driver
Titleist 3 wood
Taylormade 5 wood
Tour Special 7 wood
Taylormade hybrid 19*
Ping craz-e putter
Titleist 58*

Would like to replace my old ram irons with mizuno's - mp 54 would work I think. And maybe get a callaway wedge.

A bit of everything.

Have a look at these - getting rave reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back