Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite happy with the G15 driver (released 2009), especially after watching this review. The review starts from G20 but that model was pretty similar to the G15. And like I said, I've been ripping it of late. But I must admit, the G15 is really the only driver that I've had experience with, well along with the piece of crap that I used to play with... Never even tested a driver at a golf shop. I'll probs rock the G15 until an Epic somehow finds it's way into my bag, but I can't see that happening any time soon...

Been watching quite a bit of Rick Shiels, Peter Finch, and co the last 6 months
Basically 2-3 times a week :thumbsu:

Been watching quite a bit of Rick Shiels, Peter Finch, and co the last 6 months
Basically 2-3 times a week :thumbsu:

I watch Peter Finch but there is something really cringy about him.

I just purchased a Mizuno JPX 850 22 degree hybrid from Golfbox for $79. I also bought a Cobra and an Oakley cap for $15 each. I used the $20 discount voucher code 2299PLZB. $89 purchase all up.
Now I am buying a Callaway MD3 Milled Black 60 degree wedge with 8 degrees of bounce for $118 from The Golf Clearance Outlet.

I just purchased a Mizuno JPX 850 22 degree hybrid from Golfbox for $79. I also bought a Cobra and an Oakley cap for $15 each. I used the $20 discount voucher code 2299PLZB. $89 purchase all up.
Now I am buying a Callaway MD3 Milled Black 60 degree wedge with 8 degrees of bounce for $118 from The Golf Clearance Outlet.

GCO on line or instore?

Hopefully my Diamana 50 red comes in before the weekend.
I have just acquired the titleist 917 version (of the shaft)....just feels different despite the shaft being almost the same spec......

well of course gunna b diff when weight is a gram the diff and the torque a few degs diff

Does the GCO use Snail Express? They said they shipped it today and I will receive it next Thursday.

I live in bris and they always ship from Melb and it takes an age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in bris and they always ship from Melb and it takes an age.
Toowoomba.

It's funny how things work out. My Mizuno MP-T4 60° wedge must know it is getting the sack. I haven't stuck two 10 to 20m flop chips in a row for nearly 10 years. Yesterday I did 5 without fault. Haha

What's your favourite 3 wood of the last decade? Got an older favourite or is a newer model doing it for u?

Kinda curious on performance/forgiveness.

I have a R7 TM 3wood that was my favorite until recently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back