Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested in those GPS trackers, just love seeing numbers. Would love a review after a month of using those.
So I've had a few rounds with this and I'd give it 8/10. A few Bluetooth connection issues but stats wise gives you a great feel for you game. The app can show every shot from each round, collate info from your your last few rounds from individual clubs through to scoring areas (off the tee, approaches, scrambling and putting). Each of these can further be dissected down to clubs, i.e tee shots with your driver, 3w etc. Compares your scoring stats against a scratch golfer to show where you're dropping shots (shots gained/lost). Has a GPS as a part of it so for those that trust them (I don't, always use a rangefinder) that's a bonus. Can't be sure distances are 100% accurate but give a pretty good overall picture. Say 95% accurate.
Much like physically writing down your goals is different to having them in your head, actually seeing where you need to improve is quite liberating in some strange way.
Overall I'm enjoying using it and would recommend.

So I've had a few rounds with this and I'd give it 8/10. A few Bluetooth connection issues but stats wise gives you a great feel for you game. The app can show every shot from each round, collate info from your your last few rounds from individual clubs through to scoring areas (off the tee, approaches, scrambling and putting). Each of these can further be dissected down to clubs, i.e tee shots with your driver, 3w etc. Compares your scoring stats against a scratch golfer to show where you're dropping shots (shots gained/lost). Has a GPS as a part of it so for those that trust them (I don't, always use a rangefinder) that's a bonus. Can't be sure distances are 100% accurate but give a pretty good overall picture. Say 95% accurate.
Much like physically writing down your goals is different to having them in your head, actually seeing where you need to improve is quite liberating in some strange way.
Overall I'm enjoying using it and would recommend.

Awesome to hear. Which one did you go with again?

Last day for the New Year New Gear sale at Golfbox.

I'm spewing because I really like the Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven S (I had a roll with one last week) but I prefer it in the new all black set to release in a couple weeks. The price difference is $300 vs $400 and i'm not sure whether to just bite the bullet and purchase the one on sale for a $100 saving.

I paid $450 for this driver just over two years ago. It has a crack in the head. One of the pro shop staff said it is out of warranty. I will talk to the owner and push for a replacement. What does everyone think? Prez
D3A4F289-30AA-4ED7-AA9E-4ABFBF102920.jpeg

I paid $450 for this driver just over two years ago. It has a crack in the head. One of the pro shop staff said it is out of warranty. I will talk to the owner and push for a replacement. What does everyone think? Prez
View attachment 811471
Contact Wilson directly.

They'll replace it

They can't afford bad PR

Wonder if it's a common fault?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contact Wilson directly.

They'll replace it

They can't afford bad PR

cant help sorry
Contact Wilson directly.

They'll replace it

They can't afford bad PR

I’ve had further contact this morning with a trainee pro who was working in the pro shop when I booked some carts for golf tomorrow. He said just bring it in and they’ll take a photo and send it to Wilson. They might have to send the driver away. It looks promising.

Contact Wilson directly.

They'll replace it

They can't afford bad PR

I did a search of the driver and there hasn’t been any other reports of any faults. From my experience it has been a very good driver. Especially when I replaced the regular flex Fubuki shaft with a Project X - 703 5.5 mid flex shaft.

Could be maxfli clubs photoshopped. But if not

anigif_sub-buzz-29312-1490205800-1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back