Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

A partially deflated similar sized ball works just as well..but falls to the ground. Great product.

The pro that owns tour striker...Chuck Martin talks a lot about holding the club with "volley ball arms". Imagine how your arms are if you were to pop a volleyball up for someone to spike it. He says to do your swing from start to finish with that feeling (keep them connected and in front of your chest). The ball squeezed in your forearms gives that feeling.
Yeh it was good. I've found others, seem to be the same product but for half the price, generic/cheapo brand, but for something like this, it's probably fine.

Does anyone use any form of stat tracking device, eg shot scope, arccos etc and can make any recommendations? Thinking of buying the shot scope h4.

Does anyone use any form of stat tracking device, eg shot scope, arccos etc and can make any recommendations? Thinking of buying the shot scope h4.

Yes Arccos v good. Except if you have a wipe. Ie lose balls. No option to say picked up.

Anyone got some tips for golf nets, mats and launch monitors for the shed? Im thinking about making a set up.

i have a net from these guys. very good!

Anyone got some tips for golf nets, mats and launch monitors for the shed? Im thinking about making a set up.

USD49,000 - you only live once mate.

My mate actually just got one of these and it’s pretty underwhelming.

I’ll have 2 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got fit for some new irons.

Tried titleist, mizuno, ping and taylormade.

Ended up with the titleist 100s irons. By far the best of the bunch.

Pings were really good.

Taylormade irons were easy to hit but low spin and the gapping would have been a huge issue.

Really happy with the 100s (I currently use ap2s) they look sexy.

What balls does everyone use?

I'm only a bang average golfer so won't notice the quality at the higher end but I bought a dozen of the Taylor Made Tour Response last time and didn't mind them. If I was looking at spending roughly $50, what's everyone's recommendation?
This time of year I use distance balls. Everything stops around the greens, so expensive spinning balls aren't necessary.
Pinnacle in winter
Prov1 rest of the year.

I'm only a bang average golfer so won't notice the quality at the higher end but I bought a dozen of the Taylor Made Tour Response last time and didn't mind them. If I was looking at spending roughly $50, what's everyone's recommendation?

Bridgestone rxs

Its whatever you feel comfy with. And budget is important.

i rock Titleist prov1, AVX (mostly) and lately tour speed which i am trying.

otherwise, find plenty of balls at the club in the poo.

I've been rotating sets of 12 to try different balls. My go to is probably Callaway ERC Soft or Chrome Soft, but I've tried quite a few brands and models.
Biggest piece of advice I have for you, if you're a social player or higher handicapper (like me), don't waste your money on new premium balls.

Sites like lost golf balls or others, pick up some used/refurbished high grade balls, you'll not notice the difference in performance or look as they are in as good condition as a ball you've played a hole or two with, but they will save you a significant amount of $$$.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back