Golf Course rankings, and general golf course chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

toxic

Hall of Famer
May 9, 2008
GONE
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's a shame about the bunkers because when I played it 6-9 months it was really one of the most enjoyable tracks I have played. I get one free reciprocal round a year there so I'll be making the trip again soon.
Agreed, I think the layout could / should make for a superb course

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond

Pklz

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton

toxic

Hall of Famer
May 9, 2008
GONE
AFL Club
Collingwood

ITCHY EYEBALLS

I see you watching me watching you
Sep 16, 2010
Coastal cruiser
AFL Club
Carlton
I've only played 6 lol. Playing 4 more next month though
I’ve played 18, and had an opportunity to play #2 yesterday but had already committed to spending the day with the bride.
Lucky enough to play #24 a couple of times a week, although not as lucky as peternorth who moves in higher echelons!
#37 is a personal favourite.

Pklz

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
I’ve played 18, and had an opportunity to play #2 yesterday but had already committed to spending the day with the bride.
Lucky enough to play #24 a couple of times a week, although not as lucky as peternorth who moves in higher echelons!
#37 is a personal favourite.
#55 is my favourite. It's my happy place.

The Dunes is one of the courses i mentioned in my earlier post that I'm playing next month. I moved to SE Melb during covid so need to make more of an effort to play some of the amazing courses available down here.

ITCHY EYEBALLS

I see you watching me watching you
Sep 16, 2010
Coastal cruiser
AFL Club
Carlton
#55 is my favourite. It's my happy place.

The Dunes is one of the courses i mentioned in my earlier post that I'm playing next month. I moved to SE Melb during covid so need to make more of an effort to play some of the amazing courses available down here.
Let me know if you need a guide! 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad