GOLF TIPS FOR TONIGHT?

Remove this Banner Ad

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys anyone got some value golf tips for tonight.. guys that are perhaps 2-4 shots off lead but could really stick around at nice odds... I did 10 on Lawrie due to being a local....

Also in the Barosa Open we have the forgotten man Hensby the Australian paying 12-1 and only one shot off lead.. it's his first event in 2 years.. i got 10 on him after round 2 when equal lead at 34-1 haha:)

Also how much bloody light does Scotland get in a day.. I am on the golf channel leaderboard and we have guys teeing off at 4am!!! and i remember watching the other day and Tom Watson was playing at 10pm still!!!!!! daylight savings much!!!

Hey guys anyone got some value golf tips for tonight.. guys that are perhaps 2-4 shots off lead but could really stick around at nice odds... I did 10 on Lawrie due to being a local....

Also in the Barosa Open we have the forgotten man Hensby the Australian paying 12-1 and only one shot off lead.. it's his first event in 2 years.. i got 10 on him after round 2 when equal lead at 34-1 haha:)

Also how much bloody light does Scotland get in a day.. I am on the golf channel leaderboard and we have guys teeing off at 4am!!! and i remember watching the other day and Tom Watson was playing at 10pm still!!!!!! daylight savings much!!!

Matsuyama prob hitting it better than anyone. A bit unlucky late in his 2nd round. Should be a price

Remove this Banner Ad

Back