FTA-TV Goliath Seasons 1-3 & Final Sept 24th

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the whole of s4 has dropped at once. I was quite shocked. Was sure it'd be a week to week prospect.
I watched the first three episodes last night.

Such a great show.

Never watched Suits. Looked like a bunch of wank to me.

What did you make of the other seasons of Goliath?

Season one very good, three not bad but nowhere near as good as the first, season two indescribably bad (the last episode especially was pure garbage) so bad it almost turned me off season three.

I have steadily been making my way through the 4 seasons. It's a fantastic watch overall. I think the series has a nice combination of separate stories between each season, yet clear links from the beginning through to the end.

The 4-5 leads all played their roles exceptionally well, while it may have been the guest roles in each season that made 'Goliath' what it was. From the 3rd & 4th seasons alone, you had this cavalcade of quality actors:

• Dennis Quaid
  • Beau Bridges
  • Amy Brenneman
  • Graham Greene
  • JK Simmons
  • Bruce Dern
  • Jena Malone

And you can throw in Sherilyn Fenn, Robert Patrick, Elias Koteas & the kid from The Sixth Sense all grown up in what are practically minor roles.

Season 2, Episode 7 has deservedly got many plaudits, but it may be the beginning of Season 4, episode 2 that will stick in my mind the most... That musical number from JK was quality!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back