News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

What will we get for Alex Keath?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't the rule of thumb that next year's trade worth one round less? Know with Edwards and Borlase a bit different but this period has been a big fail.
At least we'll always have the CEY 49 compensation.

And on trade night as well. Binuk is there with Reid so these trades are all about sorting out what we need for this years and next year's draft. We are in rejuvenation mode.

Really gonna turn things around with a bunch of the 70th to 100th best players in next year's draft too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty fair trade, yes we'd have wanted to get their first round pick but if this situation is reversed I doubt we'd be wanting to pass it over even with a 2nd coming back. Maybe if he was 2 years younger.

2nd rounder for an out of contract player who's played less than 50 games. Again we had no bargaining power with him being out of contract and nominating one club. Reckon we'll be using some futures to do some pick trading back into this draft.

We had bargaining power, GC gave us that by threatening PSD.

That said, I mean I'm not particularly upset by this deal, it's just par. We got a second rounder (which helps out with points), we got a pick in this draft. Definitely better than the Greenwood deal.

Weak as piss, both Greenwood and Keath gone for a packet of chips, with no gaurentees that our F/S and NGA will actually be 1st rounders or any good at all, talk about all our eggs in one basket.
Dumb post . Second rounder is not a packet of chips

Back