News Gone: Cameron Ellis-Yolmen to Brisbane on a 3 year deal

Remove this Banner Ad

We have all of our midfield resource tied up in a trio that no one can play with, and who don't win the midfield very often.
You can have one of them in the midfield unless you wnat to be beaten in there all the time. Sloane needs to play Halfback with some midfield/forward time when needed. B.Crouch should ask for a trade and go get a big pay day. M.Crouch is actually a preety good player not very damaging but 1 bad season in 4 with 3 really good ones i think he has good agilsity but no speed lol.

Well if we had some genuine speed then yeh they would.
Just move Sloane out to be more like how Hawthorn used L.Hodge/S.Burgoyne and trade B.Crouch. I think Slones leadership neds to improve a heap and having him in the backline should improve him and the team. He can still play some Forward/Midfield when needed.

Just move Sloane out to be more like how Hawthorn used L.Hodge/S.Burgoyne and trade B.Crouch. I think Slones leadership neds to improve a heap and having him in the backline should improve him and the team. He can still play some Forward/Midfield when needed.
I would use sloane as a defensive wingman. We still need to exploit his gut running and I’m not sure parking him on the half back flank does that.

I would use sloane as a defensive wingman. We still need to exploit his gut running and I’m not sure parking him on the half back flank does that.
Na the Crows have the kids to play there, Get him learning a new poistion since he cant break a tag in this era. His body is starting to break down also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back